• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RE EDITED Danimals Guide To Maining Diddy Kong, (VIDEOS updated)

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Um... lets not go there. I'm not even sure if Danimals plays much Diddy anymore. I know he plays a mean Marth though! :)

I know PaOol plays a pretty sweet Diddy as well. Theres no telling who's better at this point though.

Keep in mind Danimals' videos in this thread are really old. A lot has changed since then. ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so is danimals the best diddy or who?
*facepalm*

its too early to say who's the best diddy. There have to be a few national tourneys first before thats determined

speaking of which, you all should come to FAST, a national tourney being held here in Florida. Its the last link in my sig if you want more info

we dont know the best yet, but you CAN see how diddys are faring in tourneys in the results thread towards the top of the diddy forum.

and before you comment, yes I do believe that how good someone is has to be based on how they do in tourneys, where you play the best competition in the best situations (no lag, button delay, etc)

Top Bottom