• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Re-Dead for Brawl!

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
So you don't like him?
what? what you just said DOESN'T make sense at all! (no offense)
i'm the main person supporting Re-dead, and i STARTED this topic! Of course i LIKE HIM!

all i said was:

true, but wouldn't you rather want to kill him in smash, instead of adventure mode (if there is even one going to be made)?
I would, that's one of the main reasons i wanted him on Brawl for!
read what i said carefully....wouldn't you RATHER kill him in SMASH instead of ADVENTURE MODE? Next time, before you post, read before you type, because you made NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER. (no offense)

Supiddo

Smash Apprentice
i think that the redead from twilight has a better chance in brawl than Oot Redeads. Also a redead in brawl can just be like those polygons in SSB,they all gang up on you but there easy to kill

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
i think that the redead from twilight has a better chance in brawl than Oot Redeads. Also a redead in brawl can just be like those polygons in SSB,they all gang up on you but there easy to kill
true, but polygons make a better polygon team. If re-dead gets in at all, i hope that he becomes a playable character...but, who knows!

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
what? what you just said DOESN'T make sense at all! (no offense)
i'm the main person supporting Re-dead, and i STARTED this topic! Of course i LIKE HIM!

all i said was:

read what i said carefully....wouldn't you RATHER kill him in SMASH instead of ADVENTURE MODE? Next time, before you post, read before you type, because you made NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER. (no offense)
You said the main reason you wanted him in Brawl was to beat him up. If you liked Re-Dead, why would you want to beat him up:confused: .

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
You said the main reason you wanted him in Brawl was to beat him up. If you liked Re-Dead, why would you want to beat him up:confused: .
i meant, like, fighting him. don't you watch jigglypuff on pokemon, see how annoying she is, and then go on smash to beat her up just for fun? some people wanna do that to a zombie called re-dead. in zelda, you had to do special stuff to re-dead, like play songs to kill him as link. but on brawl, it's just a good old one on one match.

Tricka

Smash Cadet
Nice concept, but why a Re-Dead, there are so many other enemies that could be chosen from the Zelda series.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Stalfos would be a cool enemy, with all the shielding and swordplay. They'd also have some sort of killer fire attack.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
1st off, Jigglypuff is one of my mains so don't show it any disrespect
2nd, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want a char I like in Brawl just to beat him up.
was i showing any disrespect towards jigglypuff? no, i just said like, if you thought that she was annoying in Pokemon tv show, and wanted to beat her up, you could do that in SSBM!

Nice concept, but why a Re-Dead, there are so many other enemies that could be chosen from the Zelda series.
well, mainly because I want him in Brawl, and simply for the fact that I think he'll be cool in it, too. A lot of people disrespect Re-dead on this thread that i've made, so i don't think that anyone else wants him in besides me....
Stalfos would be a cool enemy, with all the shielding and swordplay. They'd also have some sort of killer fire attack.
What does that have to do with this topic? and seriously, people, STAY ON THIS TOPIC WHEN POSTING ON THIS THREAD! Okay, nice idea, though.....he has a slight chance of getting in, like re-dead's chances....
^^^ yeah like Deku Scrub!
Deku Scrub, im sorry, is just an utterly and completely waste-of-time-zelda-character to be putting on Brawl. When in a fight with link, the deku scrub could only hide in the ground, or shoot balls at him. At least Re-dead has fighting spirit.

They should incorporate that spider boss in the tree from OOT. Maybe a boss for Y. Link....
Why??Another waste-of-space-and-time-zelda-character to be putting in Brawl. Could happen for Y. Link, but i HIGHLY doubt it....HIGHLY...

PEOPLE, FOR THE LAST TIME! PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OF THIS THREAD! Thank you!

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I give it a thumbs across. On one hand, somebody wrote out a moveset good for you. One the other cybernetic hand though, I would like to see him as an item more than anything, kind of like a Mr.Saturn that wanders around the stage but clings on to people like Adventure Mode in Melee.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
I give it a thumbs across. On one hand, somebody wrote out a moveset good for you. One the other cybernetic hand though, I would like to see him as an item more than anything, kind of like a Mr.Saturn that wanders around the stage but clings on to people like Adventure Mode in Melee.
I wrote out the moveset, check it out back on page one. I was the one who came up with the thread, after all....
if he gets in at all, he deserves to be more of a character, rather than an item. Agree?

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
It would be cool, but the attacks you named (except for the life sucking thing) don't have too many references. They are good as enemies like the goomba & octorock, but simply don't have the current potential for characters.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
It would be cool, but the attacks you named (except for the life sucking thing) don't have too many references. They are good as enemies like the goomba & octorock, but simply don't have the current potential for characters.
the attacks, as i said earlier, weren't very good in the name department, and they were like, last-minute thinking of, i guess....Re-dead does have potential (in a weird way), better fighting spirit than a goomba will ever have! :D
BlueFlames, your saying that a whole bunch of other Zelda characters would be a waste of time and space, but your supporting Redead, who is worse than some of the potential Zelda character brougt up in this thread.
When have i ever said that? On a different topic, like one about Fierce Deity Link being in Brawl, i agreed. I didnt' offend them, or anything of that sort. I could really CARE LESS about other characters like Iron Knuckle or Octorok being brought up in this thread, only Re-dead posts on here affect me....So, whenever you argue or talk about something, be sure to have facts and reasonings, please. Otherwise, your post is just a waste-of-space. (no offense)

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Whatever, I'm getting bored arguing with you
Techniqually, you were NEVER arguing, I WAS!
You had NO facts and reasonings for alot of your, "facts", and posted a bunch of worthless posts, such as, " why would you want to beat him up"...okay.....don't even know on WHY you asked that, but whatever....(no offense)

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
There was reasoning behind everything I said. I wasn't posting a bunch of worthless stuff, because I was disagreeing with what you said, and I had plenty of facts to support them.

And I asked that because you said you wanted him in brawl to beat him up but then you said you liked him and never explained why you would like to beat him up if you liked him enough to make this thread about him.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Iron Knuckle:

Re-Dead:

Zant:

Re-Dead:

Aganhim:

Re-Dead:

I hope you see where I'm going.
you showed us all pictures of re-dead and an iron knuckle. nice.

There was reasoning behind everything I said. I wasn't posting a bunch of worthless stuff, because I was disagreeing with what you said, and I had plenty of facts to support them.
okay

And I asked that because you said you wanted him in brawl to beat him up but then you said you liked him and never explained why you would like to beat him up if you liked him enough to make this thread about him.
I was USING IT AS A METAPHOR, OR TRYING TO ATLEAST! Like, for example: people tend to think that jigglypuff is an annoying pokemon when watching the pokemon show, and want to beat her up for NO REASON! They then plug in 64/Melee/Brawl, and fight her and win. See what i mean? If you find that re-dead is just too hard to beat up in OoT, then plug in Brawl, and beat 'em up, the good old one v one fight. Hopefully, you can understand what i've just said/typed. Please read it over a few times, if you donnot get it the first time.

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
the attacks, as i said earlier, weren't very good in the name department, and they were like, last-minute thinking of, i guess....Re-dead does have potential (in a weird way), better fighting spirit than a goomba will ever have! :D

When have i ever said that? On a different topic, like one about Fierce Deity Link being in Brawl, i agreed. I didnt' offend them, or anything of that sort. I could really CARE LESS about other characters like Iron Knuckle or Octorok being brought up in this thread, only Re-dead posts on here affect me....So, whenever you argue or talk about something, be sure to have facts and reasonings, please. Otherwise, your post is just a waste-of-space. (no offense)
:laugh: eh, they do have arms. but still no real reference. though, in melee, pikachu's B move didn't have any real reference.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
:laugh: eh, they do have arms. but still no real reference. though, in melee, pikachu's B move didn't have any real reference.
huh?
^^^WTF? It's thundershock, Pikachu's 1st offensive move in Pkmn. And lay off the fried worms.
lol

I'd say ReDead is better off as a generic enemy in SSBB.
hint the word, I'd....lol...that's just you and your opinon, and nobody cares about it.

^^^Agreed^^^
Good for you!

Top Bottom