• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rawr Imma Warrior

Handorin

Smash Hero
The new expansion looks pretty legit.

I kinda want to play again.

Like the last expansion made me want to play again.

So far I've resisted temptation.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Play Aion.
Its going to be better.
Pretty much. Aion is da ****.

Sexy Graphics, Sexy PvP (though broken in lower levels from what I gathered with Sorcerers,) and the bestest Character Customization Ever. Leveling is a breeze through Quests and a nice built in Quest Guide that pinpoints locations. I kinda have to wait til the game releases to talk about the pvp in comparison to WoW since lvl 20 pvp was okay, just not perfect due to imbalanced classes and the such. The flying system is really cool, especially juking people and what not.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Aion is garbage

i mean it's prolly the best MMO for pve or w/e since WoW

but the PvP in that game is looking to be straight ********

i've not heard anything about structured pvp in Aion so it's nothing but large scale BS

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Aion is garbage

i mean it's prolly the best MMO for pve or w/e since WoW

but the PvP in that game is looking to be straight ********

i've not heard anything about structured pvp in Aion so it's nothing but large scale BS

Not everything can have beautiful pvp like Guild Wars my friend. Aion is still hot, and it's only in Beta.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
nah i mean it's good for pve but it won't be good for "good" pvp

tho i will say the story line looked kinda interesting with how the planet is all smashed in 2 or w/e

some crazy junk

nevershootme

Smash Master
Areas flooded with lava...
Level cap raised to 85...
2 new races...
more race/class comboes...

I'm game.

XD I can't wait to buy the new expansion!

*Facepalm*
even then it's still the repeated grind every single day like any other mmo. it took them that long to unlock the areas that were locked for good until now. if they got modern day hyjal open then i'd be fine

AfroQT

Smash Master
I played Aion when it was only available to the Chinese (or was it Korea?), i had to download a English patch, and deal with stupid amounts of lag.

Either way Aion looks great, but the PvP looks garbage. WoW has decent PvE, and probably the best PvP out there. You'll hear different things from everyone, but pretty much its the only PvP that is done well.

Before X-pacs, Pvp was at its best i think, but its still good now. Im not really waiting for the new xpac to play, im gonna start playing in a week or so. The new expansion is a w/e for me.

So Orc or Tauren Warrior? Or **** should i get reallll sexy and go undead.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Areas flooded with lava...
Level cap raised to 85...
2 new races...
more race/class comboes...

I'm game.

XD I can't wait to buy the new expansion!
Not to mention some places get trees. (Like the barrens)

and deathwing =o

even then it's still the repeated grind every single day like any other mmo. it took them that long to unlock the areas that were locked for good until now. if they got modern day hyjal open then i'd be fine
I hardly grinded in that game. Group quest/dungeons all day.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Lol yeah but, if you choose to grind in the game you can grind.
When i played i was mining/Blacksmithing, and i didnt ever have to mine much (EXCEPT FOR MY THUNDER AKA DEEP THUNDER AKA STORMHERALD WHURU@)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was a mage, so I picked up tailoring. Some of the epics in BC I started grinding elementals, went f this, and just did dailey quest for gold and bought all my materials.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I played Aion when it was only available to the Chinese (or was it Korea?), i had to download a English patch, and deal with stupid amounts of lag.

Either way Aion looks great, but the PvP looks garbage. WoW has decent PvE, and probably the best PvP out there. You'll hear different things from everyone, but pretty much its the only PvP that is done well.

Before X-pacs, Pvp was at its best i think, but its still good now. Im not really waiting for the new xpac to play, im gonna start playing in a week or so. The new expansion is a w/e for me.

So Orc or Tauren Warrior? Or **** should i get reallll sexy and go undead.
Orcs/Trolls.

Also, the Worgen are awesome. Finally, something for the furries. I can deal without the Goblins, though.

If they can be warriors,(They probably will be), then I'd say Worgen, provided that they don't suck in the beginning.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Orcs/Trolls.

Also, the Worgen are awesome. Finally, something for the furries. I can deal without the Goblins, though.

If they can be warriors,(They probably will be), then I'd say Worgen, provided that they don't suck in the beginning.
I dunno how i feel about the furry part but Worgens are straight i guess. I think its funny they are a race but what ev.

Im probably gonna go Orc, cuz orc simply look badass.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think the Worgen decision was like..."Hmm we got an easy one for Horde. Goblins. They were sided with them since WC2 and everything. Who the snapz do we have for alliance though? Oh, I guess we could take Ex Humans that have been fighting against normal ones for ages and make some weird story twist that won't make much sense."

AfroQT

Smash Master
I think the Worgen decision was like..."Hmm we got an easy one for Horde. Goblins. They were sided with them since WC2 and everything. Who the snapz do we have for alliance though? Oh, I guess we could take Ex Humans that have been fighting against normal ones for ages and make some weird story twist that won't make much sense."
That is essentially what they did sadly. I dont have a problem with Worgens so w/e.
I'll probably go either Orc or Tauren, i might play a shaman and then im definitely going Orc.

Top Bottom