• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
OK, maybe dead was a strong word, especially knowing Nintendo's tendency to randomly revive series. After spending years watching E3 for F-Zero news and only getting quotes from Miyamoto to the effect of "We don't know what to do with F-Zero", though, it's become somewhat difficult to hope. :/

Lucas - 75%
One of the most likely cuts, though like other "in danger" Brawl characters, I think he has a better chance of returning than not. Let's count the pluses: Mother 3 is a cult classic, Mother in general is a cult classic series, he was one of the main (non-unlockable) characters in Brawl, and he's already a Luigi-fied Ness, not a clone like some. He'd make a solid base of fans happy and has no serious reason to cut him since he shares a decent amount of workload with the inevitable Ness. Really, the only big reason to cut him is to free up resources for some totally different character, not because he is at any risk of another replacement Mother character. Not a guarantee, and certainly among the more risky Brawl vets, but expect his return.
Want - 50% - I'm pretty happy with the two Mother reps we have. Not a fan, but I respect their inclusion.

Robin - 7.5%
Purely due to his magic, something of a rarity among Fire Emblem swordsmen. Lack of popularity compared to other Awakening characters and his extreme customizability both count highly against.

Nominations
Black Shadow x5

ZecaOMestre

Smash Apprentice
Lucas

Likelihood: 96% - I don't see why so many people are givig such low scores. He's almost guaranteed to come back, he was planed to be in Melee and is a huge part of the Mother franchise.

Want: 100% - Was my first main in Brawl, I still love playing as him

Robin: 8,6%

Nominations:
Blaziken x2
Primid x3

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Chances: 60%
I really do have this nagging feeling that we'll be losing one of the Earthbound boys.

Want: 70%
Mother 3 is an awesome game.

Nomz: Mach Rider x5

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Lucas
Likelihood: 85% If there are a lot of cuts, Lucas is out. But I'd imagine he'd have higher priority over the other clones as he CAN be decloned and has a very different fighting style from Ness.
Want: 65% I've always liked Ness more, but it's cool if he's decloned.

Robin: 7%

Duck Hunt Dog x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Lucas

Chance - 88% - Not completely certain he will return, but he is very close. I'd think there would be several more characters cut before him, and I'm not exactly sure why he would be cut otherwise.

Want - 95% - Just de-clone and Luigify him, please (though there's not that much to be done). Still saying there should be not a single cut!

Robin Prediction - 37% - Chrom and Lucina seem to have taken away a lot of his chance. I don't expect him to do as well

Nominations
Roy X2
Anna X2
Lip X1

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Lucas's Chance: 90%
He is not in danger as some characters like Toon Link,Ike and Lucario but he could be cut to let another character have a chance.

Lucas's Want: 95%
I think he should stay to represent Mother 3,but I would not mad about him not making
(No cuts hopefully)

Robin: 30%
He'd have a interesting moveset and is a big part of Awaking. I see Chrom having the biggest chance though.

Nominations:
Genesect x4
Black Shadow x1

Silverjay323

Smash Journeyman
Lucas: 90%
He's not the safest Brawl veterans, but I think his chances are better than say, Ike or Lucario.

Want: 100%
Lucas being in Smash is what got me into Mother in the first place.

Robin: 24.3%

Nominations: Nintenx5

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Lucas
Likelihood: 91% -- I'm pretty sure he'll return as Sakurai has shown that he has a soft-spot for the Mother series. Also, with Mother 3 potentially being released on the Virtual Console soon certainly helps his chances a lot. Besides, there aren't a whole lot of Mother characters who could fill his spot (except maybe Porky), and I highly doubt Sakurai will bring a series with 2 reps back to 1. He's a very popular character and his inclusion in Brawl introduced a lot of people (including me) to his game. He has a lot going for him, and there isn't any real reason to cut him.
Want: -- 100% While I prefer Ness (as a Smash character), I still really like playing as Lucas in Brawl. I love all the Mother games (as it's my favorite series ever) and Lucas is one of my favorite video game characters. Needless to say, I'd be kind of devastated if he didn't return.... :(

Robin: 15%? I've read up a bit on FE characters recently since they get suggested a lot, but I don't really know enough to figure out this dude's chances...

Nominations:
Porky x5

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I predict a revival of the F-Zero franchise with a new protagonist - Captain Phoenix!:troll:

Lucas

Chance: 85% - While there is the possibility of him being cut, my gut feeling just tells me he'll be there to fist bump Megaman and Villager.

Want: 95% - While I don't like cuts in general after watching a Mother 3 Let's Play, I am kinda interested in playing as him.

Robin Prediction: 4% - With Chrom and Lucina as the figureheads of FE:A newcomers speculation and many people not knowing what to do with Ike, Roy, and Chrom (or Lucina)...yeah...not happening.

Nominations:
Genesect x5

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Lucas: 82%
With his series pretty much over except for remakes and that he's only been in 1 Smash, it's not impossible that they cut him although it's still unlikely.

Want: 100% No cuts, especially not to my fav of the two Earthbound kids. His game is the only one I've played.

Robin: 8%

5x Impa

WEÜ

Smash Rookie
Lucas - 85%
However small, the Mother series was one of the founding franchises of smash brothers and continues to hold a traditional spot among other beloved Nintendo all-stars. They're no burden. I believe they deserve representation that's fair enough and allows them to cover their bases, same as any franchise. Mother 3 has made as lasting an impact as Earthbound had, and in a nonlinear fashion no less. Lucas does represent something considerable that Ness alone cannot. His inclusion in brawl was well prioritized and out of the others deemed to be probable cuts, Lucas is one without a replacement. Being cut from the roster would hurt the standing of the Mother franchise more so than any other, especially considering how easily other franchises would be able to compensate and recover from a loss. When facing cuts I simply don't see Lucas' priority being lower than a fair sum of other characters. I do however believe that there will be a fair sum of cuts.

Want - 100%
I think they did a splendid job on setting him apart from Ness, and among semi-clones Lucas has to be one of the most dissimilar. His normative move set alone barrows nothing from Ness, save his forward smash and up air, which is quite impressive by any semi-clone comparisons. Their self-narrating PK specials are their only concerning similarity, yet developers made a very notable effort to differentiate them both. I'd personally like to see a few particular changes with both characters, but that aside I anticipate their return.

Robin - 8%
Fire Emblem's portrayal in smash has always been pretty exclusive, so it doesn't look good.

Nominations: Bowser Jr. x4
Bomberman x1

Groose

Smash Champion
Lucas - 85%
However small, the Mother series was one of the founding franchises of smash brothers and continues to hold a traditional spot among other beloved Nintendo all-stars. They're no burden. I believe they deserve representation that's fair enough and allows them to cover their bases, same as any franchise. Mother 3 has made as lasting an impact as Earthbound had, and in a nonlinear fashion no less. Lucas does represent something considerable that Ness alone cannot. His inclusion in brawl was well prioritized and out of the others deemed to be probable cuts, Lucas is one without a replacement. Being cut from the roster would hurt the standing of the Mother franchise more so than any other, especially considering how easily other franchises would be able to compensate and recover from a loss. When facing cuts I simply don't see Lucas' priority being lower than a fair sum of other characters. I do however believe that there will be a fair sum of cuts.

Want - 100%
I think they did a splendid job on setting him apart from Ness, and among semi-clones Lucas has to be one of the most dissimilar. His normative move set alone barrows nothing from Ness, save his forward smash and up air, which is quite impressive by any semi-clone comparisons. Their self-narrating PK specials are their only concerning similarity, yet developers made a very notable effort to differentiate them both. I'd personally like to see a few particular changes with both characters, but that aside I anticipate their return.

Robin - 8%
Fire Emblem's portrayal in smash has always been pretty exclusive, so it doesn't look good.

Nominations: Bowser Jr. x4
Bomberman x1

Welcome to the boards. It's an honor for me that you made your first post on this thread.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Likelihood: 100%
Want: 95%

Robin: We've really got to ban FE characters. 12%

Falco x5

SonicMario

Smash Master
Likelihood: 97%

The only way I can see him being cut is if there's a purge of cuts from Brawl. Which I don't see happening. I fully expect both Ness and Lucas back in the next game

No cuts.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Lucas Likelihood: 70%
The removal of a character is not simply due to replacing them with some other character from the same series (example Dr. Mario). So no replacements from the Mother series does not make Lucas safe. His moveset is already similar to another character and his popularity outside of Smash is lower because he comes from a Japan only release. The Mother series is unfortunately not that prominent in Nintendo's eyes. It took them so long to just get the second game a Virtual Console release. And the no cuts comment has more to do with the state of development of the game, rather than a finalized roster, hence what Sakurai said afterward about "and any determination to that effect is a ways away." Lucas has about the same level of likelihood as the most of his possible to get cut veterans (Ike, Toon Link, etc) other than Lucario, whose staying power is hard in his generational series with many potential reps.

Want: 60% Got nothing against the character, but don't know him too well. Fun to play as, but not a character that I really need in the game.

Robin (Avatar): 7.55% The Avatar would be looked down upon as a character due to their status as generic character (despite having an exclusive class) and as a side character (despite being literally being the POV character and arguably the main character from Awakening).

Nominations:
Star Man (Pro Wrestling) x 5

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Being cut from the roster would hurt the standing of the Mother franchise more so than any other, especially considering how easily other franchises would be able to compensate and recover from a loss.
It's dead already. I'm not sure what more harm could be done to it.

I guess the only thing would be whether Nintendo finally releases Mother 1 and 3 in the West.

Which they need to do already. All they have to do is translate, it's not THAT hard. Translate Mother 1 and 3, give them eShop releases. Or, ideally, pack them all three together in one 3DS cartridge, along with some tweaks (i.e. reconfiguring the menu system and utilizing the second screen with menus or maps, and maybe some difficulty tweaks to make Mother 1 less grind-y). They don't even have to do anything to the graphics.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Chance: 100%
He is not going anywhere. He may share some moves with Ness, but they can rework him like they did Bowser and Pit.

Want: 95%
I played him a lot and like his character.

Robin: 11.24%

x5 Chrom & Lucina

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Oh boy, I have fury

Lucas
Chances 99%
He ain't going anywhere. 1% uncertainty because I'm not Sakurai.

Want 100%
Have people actually played as him? Final Smash aside, Luigi has more in similar with Mario than Lucas is similar to Ness and yet people ask for him to be Luigified.
He definitely deserves to be a returning veteran.

Prediction
Robin 11.76%
Low percentage because I seriously imagine tremendous inanity for his/her predictions. From the guy with the Villager avatar stating that as a player's avatar he/she is not iconic, to people saying the character doesn't have personality, to the people who simply give low percentages and complain about Fire Emblem without seemingly giving a **** about doing five minutes worth of research to give a fair evaluation ... it's just really hard to have good expectations.
I'll save the actual arguments for tomorrow.

Nominations
x5 Porky Minch

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Lucas:

Chances - 80% - I fear he might be one of the cut characters

Want - 100% - I hate seeing cuts and Lucas is a decent fighter

Robin: 4.50% - While someone here (you know who you are) is rooting for Robin, almost everyone is going to say "lolno"

Nomination:

Saki x3
Peach x2

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Lucas:
Chance - 99%
Want - 76%

Robin:
Prediction - 12.34%

Nominations:
Layton x5

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Lucas: 94%

His only real threat is the dreaded murderer known as time constraints. Even then, I think he'll be high enough priority to avoid them.

No cuts.

Robin Prediction: 11%

He has his supporters but he's probably among the least popular FE characters.

Nominations:
Sonic x3
Snake x2

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
LUCAS:

Chance: 95% Something has to happen in order for him to leave. But I don't think he's going anywhere...

Want: 50% Kind of indifferent really, but it wouldn't be fair to a lot of Lucas players, especially when IMO, he improved on many of Ness' faults.

Mike X5 (feels like I'm taking him to the butcher)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Lucas - 95%
Want - 100%

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Lucas: 100% - I know it may seem a little extreme to give him a perfect score, but I'm really that confident. Mother 3 may not have been best seller but it was a huge cult classic, and Lucas was a very deep and well received character.
Want: 92% - I like Lucas, who doesn't?

Robin Prediction: 7%

Nominations: Professor Layton x5

Ephecus

Smash Apprentice
Lucas

Chance: 95 %
I don't think that Lucas will be cut, since they already wanted to insert him into Melee. Not being a secret character in Brawl helps him out too and I think only time constraints might lessen his chances.

Want: 40 %
That said I actually don't enjoy Lucas in Smash. Funilly enough I only started to not like him once I knew more about his game. I guess I just don't want such a tragic backstory in my fun party fighter. It also didn't help that they portrayed him so helpless and depressing in the SSE.

Robin: 13 %
I don't get why people say Robin is unpopular just because he is the player character. He actually ranks in the Top 5 of the most favorite FE:A characters.
source1 source2
Also he played a mayor role in Awakening. Arguably an even bigger role than Lucina.

Nominations:
5x Mr. Game & Watch

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't get why people say Robin is unpopular just because he is the player character. He actually ranks in the Top 5 of the most favorite FE:A characters.
Unpopular in regards to smash.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace

I guess the only thing would be whether Nintendo finally releases Mother 1 and 3 in the West.

Which they need to do already. All they have to do is translate, it's not THAT hard. Translate Mother 1 and 3, give them eShop releases. Or, ideally, pack them all three together in one 3DS cartridge, along with some tweaks (i.e. reconfiguring the menu system and utilizing the second screen with menus or maps, and maybe some difficulty tweaks to make Mother 1 less grind-y). They don't even have to do anything to the graphics.
I hear you, nintendo likes taking their sweet time with putting games on the eshop considering how easy it is to put the EXACT same game on it

Groose

Smash Champion
I hear you, nintendo likes taking their sweet time with putting games on the eshop considering how easy it is to put the EXACT same game on it

It's called business. If Nintendo flooded the market with retro games immediately upon the system's release, they would lose one of their greatest assets. People wouldn't have enough money to purchase more than a small handful of titles at the start, and they would quickly forget about the Virtual Console after they made their early purchases.

By releasing titles over a long period of time, they keep interest in the Virtual Console very high. They also abstain from flooding the market and costing themselves sales. Furthermore, waiting and strategically choosing when to release titles can be very useful. Wii U's are struggling and we're currently in a drought of new games? Time to throw Earthbound up for sale---it's probably the closest retro title we have to a system seller.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Lucas: 98% Why Would he leave? who cares if his series is dying.
Want: 60% I hate the stupid bobble head kids... they are so annoying.

Robin: 17%

x5 chancellor cole

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Noticed some inconsistencies in the nomination list.

Veterans
x187 Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
x115 Mr. Game & Watch (Game & Watch)
x87 Falco (Star Fox)
x66 Snake (Metal Gear)
x14 Sheik (Legend of Zelda)
x16 Wolf (Star Fox)
x6 Marth (Fire Emblem)
x5 Doctor Mario (Doctor Mario)
x2 Zero Suit Samus (Metroid)
x6 Pichu (Pokemon)
x1 Young Link (Legend of Zelda)

Newcomers
x191 Robin (Fire Emblem)
x180 Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
x178 Bomberman (Bomberman)
x176 Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda)
x174 Genesect (Pokémon)
x155 Lip (Panel De Pon)
x155 Slime (Dragon Quest)
x152 Kamek (Yoshi)
x138 Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
x129 Porky (Mother)
x127 Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
x135 Sylveon (Pokémon)
x125 Tharja (Fire Emblem)
x120 Impa (The Legend of Zelda)
x120 Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
x107 Lloyd Irving (Tales)
x105 Rayman (Rayman)
x97 Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
x88 Duck Hunt Dog (Duck Hunt)
x87 Anthony Higgs (Metroid)
x84 Mike Jones (Startropics)
x81 Rosalina (Super Mario Bros.)
x65 Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy)
x62 Eirkia (Fire Emblem)
x58 Scrooge McDuck (Ducktales)
x57 Yarne (Fire Emblem)
x57 Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
x56 Primid (Super Smash Bros.)
x54 Omastar (Pokemon)
x50 Meowth (Pokemon)
x47 King Boo (Super Mario Bros.)
x47 Victini (Pokémon)
x46 Majora's Mask Link (The Legend of Zelda)
x42 Ashley (WarioWare)
x40 Anna (Fire Emblem)
x38 Daisy (Super Mario Bros.)
x36 Ryu (Street Fighter)
x35 Shantae (Shantae)
x30 Gaius (Fire Emblem)
x35 Chancellor Cole (Legend of Zelda)
x28 Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
x27 Alph (Pikmin)
x26 Batallion Wars Rifle Grunts (Batallion Wars)
x24 Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
x23 Dark Samus (Metroid)
x23 Ninten (Mother)
x23 Mallo (Pushmo)
x20 Petey Piranha (Super Mario Bros)
x20 Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
x18 N (Pokémon)
x17 Groose (The Legend of Zelda)
x15 Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
x15 Blaziken (Pokemon)
x15 Black Shadow (F-Zero)
x15 Billy Hatcher (The Giant Egg)
x12 Tetra [no transformations] (The Legend of Zelda)
x11 Wonder-Eyes (Wonderful 101)
x11 Chrom and Lucina (Fire Emblem)
x10 Beast Ganon [No human form] (Legend of Zelda)
x10 Isa Jo (Sin & Punishment)
x10 Matthew (Golden Sun)
x10 Mr. Resetti (Animal Crossing)
x10 Andy (Wars)
x10 Doctor Lobe (Big Brain Academy)
x10 Jack (Harvest Moon)
x10 Magnus (Kid Icarus)
x10 Klonoa (Klonoa)
x10 Wreck-It Ralph! (Wreck-It Ralph!)
x9 Dark Pit (Kid Icarus)
x9 Eevee (Pokémon)
x7 Imajin (Yumi Komo: Doki Doki Panic)
x7 Ray (Custom Robo)
x7 Hades (Kid Icarus)
x7 Quote (Cave Story)
x6 Kumatora (Mother/Earthbound)
x6 Kunio-Kun/Alex (River City Ransom)
x6 Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)
x5 Captain Syrup (Super WARIO)
x5 Ephraim (Fire Emblem)
x5 Big Boss (Metal Gear)
X5 Sheriff (Nintendo’s First Game)
x5 Goemon (Ganbare Goemon)
x5 Master Hand (Super Smash Bros.)
x5 Demon King Demise (Legend of Zelda)
x5 Adam Malkovich (Metroid)
x5 Spyro (Spyro)
x5 Hector (Fire Emblem)
x5 Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
x5 Black Mage (Final Fantasy)
x5 Knuckle Joe (Kirby)
x5 Marina (Mischief Makers)
x5 Count Bleck (Mario)
x5 Donbe and Hikari (Shin Onigashima)
x3 Louie (Pikmin)
x3 Zip (FlingSmash)
x3 Prince Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
x3 Muddy Mole (Mole Mania)
x3 Viridi (Kid Icarus)
x2 Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
x2 Rundas (Metroid)
x2 King Hippo (Punch-Out!!)
x2 9-Volt (WarioWare)
x2 Toon Zelda [no transformations] (The Legend of Zelda)
x2 Pauline (Super Mario Bros.)
x2 Jill (Drill Dozer)
x1 Midna (The Legend of Zelda)
x1 Tabuu (Super Smash Bros.)
x3 Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
x3 Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
x1 Little Joe (Punch-Out!!)
x1 K. K. Slider (Animal Crossing)
x1 Jimmy T. (WarioWare)
x1 Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
x1 Terra Bradford (Final Fantasy)
x1 Miku Hinasaki (Fatal Frame/Zero)
x1 Jin Kazame (Tekken)
x1 Ultimate Chimera (Mother)
x1 Prince Peasely (Mario and Luigi)
x1 Bulborb (Pikmin)
x1 Fawful (Mario & Luigi)

Re-Noms
x40 Palutena (Kid Icarus)
x33 Isaac (Golden Sun)
x20 Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
x17 King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
x13 Roy (Fire Emblem)
x4 Lucina (Fire Emblem)
x2 Krystal (Star Fox)
x2 Shulk (Xenoblade)
x0 Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
x0 Toon Link (Legend of Zelda)
x3 Mewtwo (Pokemon)
x0 Little Mac (Punch-Out!)
x0 Bowser Jr. (Super Mario)
x0 Paper Mario (Super Mario)
x0 Mii (Wii Series)

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
source1 source2
Also he played a mayor role in Awakening. Arguably an even bigger role than Lucina.
5th most popular character in one game of a series with 13 installments is not actually a great place to be when there will only be 2-4 characters that represent the entire series.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
LUCAS

Likelihood: 100%
I don't see Lucas going anywhere soon.
He doesn't really offer anything unique to smash bros, the mother series only has 3 games but, unlike starfox, they weren't really groundbreaking or revolutionary in any way. Only the most hardcore fans can really appreciate the series. To top it all off Lucas is a clone of the much more popular Ness.
Despite all of that, once a character is in there's really no reason to warant cutting em out, plus being that Ness has been in since the first smash he totally deserves a clone, and the most fitting character for that coveted spot as Ness' clone is the protagonist of the most recent mother game.

Want:0%
I fu$#%@# hate this little sh#@.
Although the Mother series is legendary, unfortunately for me my first impression of this Jimmy Neutron lookalike was from Brawl's story mode, where he was a coward who did nothing but run from the bad guys and abandon Ness to die, even though his psychic powers basically make him a demi god and he could kill most living things just by pointing a finger at em. F$#@ Lucas.

Nominations

Chibi Robo x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks

I don't think it's dead. It's series director is someone who does not primarily do video games: Shigesato Itoi, and Nintendo has been very reliant on him for the basis of the games. It's dormant like F-Zero. If Nintendo ever makes a declaration that the series will no longer have any installments, then its dead. For example, across the other pond, the Playstation All-Stars series is dead by declaration.

I think popularity just gets a character to the door. It's the rest of the character's factors that get them in the game itself. So Robin is popular character within the FE franchise, probably third in Awakening. But out of the Awakening main characters, she offers the most different type of unique style that Sakurai is looking for in his characters.

Tactician Music:
All the music is from Awakening. Asterisk means my choices.
Run all you like--you can't escape fate
Id Purpose*
Id Darkness*
Here we are! The Shepherds' garrison*
Id Serenity*
Such bonds are the true strength of this army
Run all you like--you can't escape fate is from a the chapter before the last, as well as the pivotal chapter 23. Here we are! The Shepherds' garrison is the Shepherds' theme (Shepherds are all the playable characters) and The Tactician makes strategies for this team. Id Serenity is the theme you hear when a characters has an S support with the Avatar. Id Purpose and Id Darkness are the final chapter's map and the ginals boss's theme respectively. Such bonds are the true strength of this army is the theme for normal support conversations (C through A).

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Want:0%
Although the Mother series is legendary, unfortunately for me my first impression of this Jimmy Neutron lookalike was from Brawl's story mode, where he was a coward who did nothing but run from the bad guys and abandon Ness to die, even though his psychic powers basically make him a demi god and he could kill most living things just by pointing a finger at em. F$#@ Lucas.

That was my first impression too.

Then I learned about the character... and boom. He's gained my respect.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
0_o

Lucas grows up though, in both Mother 3 and SSE. It's called character development.

You must hate Luigi then.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
0_oLucas grows up though, in both Mother 3 and SSE. It's called character development.You must hate Luigi then.
It's just that I had a bad first impression of Lucas. Plus Luigi's cowardice is comedic like a cartoon character, providing a contrast to Mario's boldness. Lucas' fear was too real, it was like watching a little boy in a horror house.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's just that I had a bad first impression of Lucas. Plus Luigi's cowardice is comedic like a cartoon character, providing a contrast to Mario's boldness. Lucas' fear was too real, it was like watching a little boy in a horror house.
So the fact that he conquers that fear should be inspiring. I mean, he shows true courage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom