• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Rhythm Monkey: 2.5%
Want: 0%
No Cuts: 50%
Want: 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%
Fawful: .5%
Nominate:
YArne x 5

Morbi

Scavenger
No Removals Chance: 10%

I think in one out of ten circumstances that it would be safe to assert that we would endure absolutely no cuts. However, I would say that the chances predominantly favor a cut. Not only has Sakurai stated that the roster is what he might consider "feasible", but we have time constraints going against the development team. If we are to assume that we have a quality number of newcomers, we must proportionally expect just as many cuts. I am actually one of the believers that the game will launch late Q2 (it has nothing to do with that leak) and if that is the case, he might not have time to include everyone. Let us not even mention Snake's impending doom, or shall we... His inclusion is completely and utterly dependent on licensing. Not exactly a guaranteed science. We must just accept that some cuts are inevitable. Have we even heard about how the Ice Climbers are going?

No Removals Want: 0%

I honestly think that roster should be more concise. There are quite a few unnecessary characters that I dismiss myself. Not only that, but it is more intelligent to brace myself for the inevitable. The persistence of time and realistic limitations almost make the notion of cuts an objective fact. So naturally, I have decided to turn this premise into something positive. The cuts could really make the game more fun and balanced, it is always a possibility.

Fawful Prediction: 5%

D

Deleted member

Rhythm Monkey
Chance: Abstain
It's not fair of me to rate a character that I absolutely know nothing about.
No thank you.

No Brawl Cuts
No Brawl cuts? I am unsure if this does or does not include Snake. So, I will do two separate Chance ratings. Take whichever one you want to go with Groose or you can average them out to 47.5%.
No Brawl Cuts (With Snake)
Chance: 5%
Honestly, I think this all rides on Snake if we do include him. At this point, he is the most likely to get cut and not get in SSB4. I'll go into more detail if we rerate him.
No Brawl Cuts (Without Snake)
Chance: 90%
One character can make a difference, huh? I am not very confident about Snake returning. However, I am extremely confident that all of the characters in Brawl will return. Brawl has most of Nintendo's all-stars and it would be absurd to cut characters like Meta Knight, Wario, and even original 12 characters like Ness and Captain Falcon, when they all have their own importance to Nintendo. All of the characters in Brawl have no reason to be cut. (except for Snake really)
Want: 100%
While I am open to some characters getting cut, I would hate to see any of them leave. However, this Want rating is reflective on the Nintendo characters in Brawl; Snake is a character that I don't mind getting cut at all.

Fawful Prediction: 0.45%
This character's chances are of a mustard of doom! Everyone will have fury tomorrow and give him a bunch of 0s! We're such fink rats...

Nominations: Captain Rainbow 5x

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Rhythm Monkey Chance: 9.5% It's a nice idea, to implement rhythm into a fighting moveset I find it unlikely though.
Rhythm Heaven Want: Personally I like Tempo (Harmoknight) than the rest of the Rhythm characters out there.

No cuts chance: 50% It could happen. So many situations like Ike is cut because Chrom because time constraints or maybe having 5 Pokemon reps is too many.
No cuts want: 75% Meh, I don't have much of an opinion on this.

Fawful chance: 1.57% Eh, I prefer Geno.
Nominations:
Dr. Kawashima x5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Rhythm Monkey:
Likelihood: 1%
I don't expect it to be too high given how unknown Rhythm Heaven series is in the west.

Nope, too unfamiliar for me.

No Cuts from Brawl:
Likelihood: 60%
Toon Link's reveal has given me a new hope of seeing no cuts from Brawl.

Want: Over 9000%
I've been quite a vocal proponent of no cuts. The Brawl roster was perfect in itself, and there were absolutely NO characters that were filler. Every Brawl veteran deserves to return in Smash 4, and I believe they will.

Fawful prediction (at last!): 5%

Donbe and Hikari x 5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Rhythm Monkey:

Chance: 1%
Rhythm Paradise (I'm European) will almost certainly get representation, but not like this... and in all likelihood not as a playable characters.

Want: 40%
I'd prefer Marshall, but the Monkey would be passable. More Rhythm Paradise representation than I expect would be awesome, however it comes... apart from the Karate guy... he'd just look odd in smash bros.

NO CUTS!
Gotta love your picture for it Groose!

Chance: 3%
Snake? Snake! SNAAAAKE!

Honestly though, I give him about 5% chance at this point, and there's always the possibility for time constraints... though without SSE getting in the way I don't think any other brawl vet is likely to get cut, hitting around 80% chance of no first/second party Brawl cuts.

Snake shouldn't be in smash, and though Konami have allowed Super Castlevania 4 to hit e-Shop for All Hallows, it only keeps my want for Simon Belmont strong, I don't really want any other Konami rep in smash... in fact apart from Bomberman, who would be acceptable because of history, I actively don't want any Konami reps in smash bros if they're taking this long to make even a virtual console game for Wii U!

Fawful: 0.6%
He's an awful idea for smash bros, but someone will vote for him. I do like the guy though... he would be cool as an AT or as a boss on the 3DS version.

Tails*5
(He wants to be strong. He really wants to be trusted!)

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Rhythm Monkey: 3.2%
Want: 10%

No Cuts From Brawl: 73%
Lucario: 12%
Wolf: 4%
Falco: 4%
Ike: 7%
Want: 50% I want Lucario gone but I don't want anyone else to leave an many people would be heartbroken
Sorry Groose changing my mind

No Cuts From Brawl: 10%
Want: 30%

EDIT: How the heck did I forget to predict?
Fawful: 2.3% (yay someone I can do music for)

x5 Toon Zelda/Tetra

Louie G.

Smash Hero
RHYTHM MONKEY:
Chance: 3%
Not a big chance at all. He would be a frontrunner if we get a Rhythm Heaven rep though.

Want: 25%
I don't really know what to say about this. I like Rhythm Heaven, but Rhythm Monkey might not be the best choice.

NO CUTS:

Chance: 55%
I'm leaning towards it, but there's one barrier that is keeping me from a definite yes.
Snake.

Want: 75%
I love almost everyone in Brawl, except one guy.
Snake.
Although he is growing on me. He doesn't belong in Smash, but his moveset sure is fun.

Fawful Prediction: 3.25%
I love the guy, but I don't expect him to do so well. Tomorrow's voting will be his Mustard of Doom, if you will.

Noms: Dixie Kong x5

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Rhythm Monkey

Chance - 0%
There is no way this thing is getting in.
Want - 10%
10 percent for being cute i guess.... Smash needs more cuties. Not females :psycho:

No Brawl Cuts

Someone is going to get cut. Sakurai kinda already hinted this :( could be Jigglypuff T_T could be snake T_T.... I don't care who gets cut as long as its not Jigglypuff
Want - 0%
I wouldn't mind seeing Metaknight walk the plank....

Fawful - 0.43%

x5 Pauline

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
What kind of cruel monster are you?!?!

Metaknight is one of my favourite characters from Kirby, and I'm just as devastated that I can't play him in good faith, but that doesn't mean he should go! Namco just need to balance him properly!

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Rhythm Monkey

Chance: 0.001%

why.jpg

why.png

No Brawl cuts

Chance: 50%

I think Sakurai has said that he doesn't want to cut any Brawl veterans, but I'm not entirely sure. I would make this higher if it weren't for Snake. He is most likely to be cut, which is honestly a little dis-heartening because he was one of my mains in Brawl. Oh well, at least we have Megaman.

Fawful chance: 6.78%

*insert Fawful quote here*

Nomination
Banjo-Kazooie X5

loganhogan

Smash Ace
chance 1% I would expect the other characters like Marshal, Ms. Ribbon, Cam, Karate Joe or so before the monkey.
want 10% I like Rhythm Heaven but I definitely prefer other characters over the monkey, specifically Karate Joe.

No cuts
chance 30% Time constraints could always get in the way and i'm not entirely sure what Snake's situation would be, the other characters I can easily see returning.

want: 25%.

Fawful prediction 2.4%

x5 Rosalina

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Rhythm Monkey:
I expect we'll get some sort of reference to Rhythm Heaven, but I don't think the series has a chance of a character, even less so Monkey who is really just...kind of a generic monkey. Karate Joe, Rhythm Wrestler, Beat Girl and even Marshall have more distinct looks.

Want: 5%
I want some sort of Rhythm Heaven reference, but it's one of the few series I don't think warrants a playable character. Maybe an Assist Trophy at a stretch, but I'm leaning more towards a stage and some excellent music.

No Cuts from Brawl:
Chance: 70%
Before Toon Link this would of been lower. But now we have him AND Sonic back(thus confirming that 3rd parties don't have to be a one time deal) I can see everyone making it back. Hell, I can even see Mewtwo and Roy returning to the fray. The ones I'm awaiting confirmation on are Snake, Lucas and Lucario, and if they're confirmed to return, I'm going to booster this higher still.

Want: 98%
You don't take away characters. People play as these characters. People main these characters and they care about them returning. Never remove, always add. This is basic game 101ing really. You don't remove features or characters in sequels, you add to them and expand them.

"What about game balance?" is a common arguement, but frankly since when has Smash ever been balanced? It will never be balanced either. Yoshi will forever be low tier, because of the way he's made; slow deceptively short grab, no third jump recovery, unable to leap out his shield, etc. The Starfox crew will be high tier because of their speed and ability to rack up combos, deflect projectiles, etc, etc.

The only reason this doesn't get a full 100% for me is because if there's any series that should rotate characters, that I'd gladly put up with cuts for; it's fricking Pokemon. 700+ Pokemon species and rather than rotation, we're going to be inevitably stuck with the same ones every single game.

Fawful Prediction: 4.2%
Popular Mario RPG character, probably the third most requested one after Paper Mario and Geno. More likely than the latter, but still not getting in.

Nomination:
Yoshi Alteration(Yarn/Baby on board) X 5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Rhythm Monkey

Chance - 0.75% - Not exactly the most likely character at getting in. They are inarguably the most reoccurring thing in the series, but suffer due to assorted competition from other folks in the games. They stand out from most in terms of notability, but they're rather generic.

Want - 35% - A rhythm based move set does interest me, but sadly I just can't see anyone else from Rhythm Heaven working out besides good ol' Karate Joe. I consider the motions in the game more iconic to the characters than anything else, and Joe seems to be the only one whose versatile enough to take enough moves from others (aside from maybe the Rhythm Girl).

No Cuts

Chance - 70% - Snake is the big factor here. Most others I'd say would at least get a 90%, but Snake drags the whole thing down. Sonic gave him a bit of a boost, but it's still possible he won't make it.

Want - Warning! Warning! Numerical overflow! (As high as you can make it!) - I've pretty much accepted Snake, and have no qualms overall with the roster. Some characters I don't like as much as others, but the thought of someone loosing their favorite character makes me hesitate and say no. Admittedly, I actually view people who want cuts to be selfish.

Fawful Prediction - 2.45% - I have feeling it is going to be like hair of bad day for Fawful.

Nominations
Dark Matter X3
Hades X2

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The only reason this doesn't get a full 100% for me is because if there's any series that should rotate characters, that I'd gladly put up with cuts for; it's fricking Pokemon. 700+ Pokemon species and rather than rotation, we're going to be inevitably stuck with the same ones every single game.
They could cut Lucario or even Jigglypuff for a more unique Pokemon like Zoroark.
My opinion.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
No Cuts chance=20%

No Cuts want=0% I hate clones. I hate R.O.B. I don't think Snake should be in the series. And if we're being realistic (i.e. operating within the bounds of reality), asking for no cuts means fewer newcomers. There are newcomers I want and veterans I hate, so it makes no sense to want no cuts.

Nominate=5xSpear User

D

Deleted member

1. I respect your opinion, but I would be devastated if Meta Knight got cut. He's one of my mains and I do like the character.
2. He's going to be in SSB4.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I thought The World Ends With You was REALLY well-liked. Guess I overestimated.

Rhythm Monkey: 6%
Could work, but then again Rhythm Heaven has no real main character so it's more than possible that another character has priority over him.

Want: 30%
Definitely wouldn't have a problem with him, but I'd prefer to see the Wrestler fight.
"Wubbadubbadubba is that true?"
*Grunt*

No cuts: 40%
Seeing Toon Link, who a lot of us dismissed as being cut from SSB4, has made this concept appear more likely.

Want: 20%
Honestly, some of the characters in Smash Bros. (namely Wolf/Falco and potentially Lucario) are fairly redundant in terms of both gameplay and series representation. Seeing a cut here and there isn't such a bad thing. After all, who misses Pichu?

Fawful prediction: 3.77%

Nominate:
Paper Mario: x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Rhythm Monkey's chances: 5% - There's a good chance of Rhythm Heaven getting a stage. I'm doubtful of a character, though. But it's not impossible.
Want: 50% - I liked Rhythm Heaven so I'm not opposed to it getting a rep, but at the same time it might make more sense for it to just have a stage.

No Cuts chance: 70% - Most of the characters have a pretty good chance of returning, but I'm a bit worried about Snake, so he drags the score down.
Want: 100% - Well, yeah.

Fawful prediction: 1.14%

Sheik x5

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
I missed the first concept day :(
Rhythm Monkey
Chance: .5%

Want: 3%

No Cuts Chance: 80%
Its really likely if Sakurai wants a reasonable sized roster. He talks about how he doesn't want to but cuts may be necessary.

Want: 80%
I hate cuts!!! However, I would like to see a new pokemon rep replace Lucario like a new Gen 6 pokemon or a mega evolution which already can be covered by Mewtwo.

Prediction for Fawful: 0.87%

Nominations
Paper Mario x5

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
No-Cuts:
Chances: 30% without using the horrible excuse of being a veteran, characters such as Jigglypuff and Snake are getting pretty hard to justify.
Keep in mind, had we not had cuts in Brawl, we would be missing out on the some our favorite characters we have today. Not cutting a character doesn't simply mean you get to keep a veteran and the roster size increases. It means that you also cut something else from the game (a potential newcomer).
Characters that are unique to certain iterations of smashbros gives those games a flavor in the scope of smashbros as a series. That's something I like to see, because it makes revisiting old games all the more exciting and at the same times keeps the new games fresh.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Character:
Rhythm Monkey.
Chance: 3.33%
I don´t see any of the characters from this series to get a spot on the roster, maybe as an assist trophy.
Want: 1%
Ugh... if I need to choose a spot for a character from a handheld system it will be an Advance Wars character, Muddy Mole, Dillon or even Starfy.

Concept:
No Cuts from Brawl.
Chance: 2.5%
In a Interview Sakurai say that there will be cuts, so yeah No Cuts is not happening.
Want: 10%
For God sake people, stop being melodramatic if one or two characters are cut from Brawl, it will give space and less work for the development team to integrate new characters or spend that time in balancing the game.

Prediction:
Fawful: 5.55%
I´m seeing the same destiny as many of the second rate villains from many series had walk in this thread.

Nomination:
Donbe and Hikari x 5.

.n_n.

Groose

Smash Champion
Concept Art
Don't wave concept art around like it's ABSOLUTE PROOF that something is going to happen. There's a fair bit of concept art for human Ganondorf in the Oracle games... yet he didn't make an appearance. How about that Sheik design that was produced for Twilight Princess? Mewtwo was planned to be in Brawl and even made it past concept into programming... and he didn't work out, now did he?

I doubt Meta Knight will be cut. The concept art reinforces this. But it does not PROVE this.

Zoroark has a illusion mechanic, if done right, could be alot fun to play as.
But imagine all the work that would go into making that ability work in Smash. It'd be massive... the time they spend doing Illusion "right" could be used to make SEVERAL simpler characters. I wouldn't horribly mind it if he got in and it worked well, but...

D

Deleted member

Don't wave concept art around like it's ABSOLUTE PROOF that something is going to happen. There's a fair bit of concept art for human Ganondorf in the Oracle games... yet he didn't make an appearance. How about that Sheik design that was produced for Twilight Princess? Mewtwo was planned to be in Brawl and even made it past concept into programming... and he didn't work out, now did he?

I doubt Meta Knight will be cut. The concept art reinforces this. But it does not PROVE this.
Even if we can say that it's proof or not, I highly doubt they will cut Meta Knight regardless.

I mostly use the concept art as a reference for people since it kinda shows that they do have some significance to the developers. It doesn't mean that they are 100% confirmed, but it shows that they have significance.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Alright, been looking forward to this day. I get to unashamedly be the outlier in the data for more than one rating:

Rhythm Monkey
Chance - 15%
I seriously consider a Rhythm Heaven rep to be this likely. The main problem in terms of acknowledging this character, as I see it, comes from the fact that 1) western audiences are considerably less into this series than japanese audiences, and 2) the mentality continues of some series not making sense for a fighter.

It may not seem like it, but Rhythm Heaven is not only particularly Nintendo and well-received at home, but it's apparently relevant enough for the company to want to promote the game in the west. The game is included in puzzles and hats in streetpass, an honor only given to key Nintendo franchises and games. And sure, some will be inclined to say "a streetpass hat doesn't mean anything," and while I would normally agree, the fact is that there is a desire from Nintendo to acknowledge this franchise as one of their own.
This is a desire we don't see for Sin and Punishment. Or Golden Sun. And yet, Saki and Isaac make good rosters but a Rhythm Heaven character makes no sense? I don't understand that. Rhythm Heaven, if I recall data correctly, has made more money than both of these franchises. Possibly even combined. Is it about there being no main character? Wii Fit Trainer is a thing, and both the Monkey and Marshall have remained in the series to the point of being virtual mascots of the game.

Oh, but sales don't matter. So let's consider other factors:
Unique: a character whose moveset is based entirely on rhythm and tempo. Never been done before. There's no music game represented in the cast so far, and other characters from such games(Ouendan, EBA, Tempo) cannot claim as much success or staying power as the Rhythm Heaven series.
Fit: the visuals in this game are far more cartoonish and colorful. Take a look at Sonic and you see how much more cartoony he looks. Rhythm Heaven as a series fantastically executes this cartoony look, and in this Smash Bros. more than in previous ones the character models from this series would fit in fantastically well.

Of course, I'm not saying it's a given, but the fact is this series merits inclusion much more than many fan requests, EVEN for a character spot. As things are, I give a relatively low chance to Monkey based purely on the fact there's so much competition for spots and I imagine the more iconic characters making it. But since people are pushing the envelope and talking of Saki and Isaac and other much less logical choices, Monkey deserves to be considered just as well based on the impact and success of the Rhythm Heaven series.

I've been exploring this series a lot more recently to understand it better following Karate Joe's day, and just from experiencing it I'm sold on it. Of recent, post-Brawl Nintendo series, it's by far one of the most unique and (at least in Japan) iconic new franchises possibly overshadowed only by Project Rainfall titles (thinking here from the top of my head.) I expect a stage and music as it is, but deep down I hope for a character much much more, just like I hope we soon hear of new installments in current gen hardware.
I see a lot of people who are not aware of this series. I seriously recommend you play it, as it is extremely cheap right now on both Wii and DS (the GBA version being expensive to obtain outside of Japan.) It has that Nintendo quirkiness and charm that is extremely catchy, and I hope it actually convinces people of just how much this series merits some representation, hopefully in the form of a character.

And yes, I would also love the hilarity of this character being revealed as the last unlockable as several people complain about how it's not whoever-this-game's-version-of-Ridley-is(hopefully-not-Ridley)

No Brawl cuts
Chance - 10%
Want - 33%
Both of these are comparably low for one reason.
Snake.
I don't care about his Brawl inclusion, I don't care about him being a unique fighter, and I definitely don't care about how fun it may be to play him. Heck, give his moveset to someone else.
But bottom line is, Snake needs to gtfo of Smash. He sticks out like a sore thumb, both in terms of appearance and in terms of how he's NOT EVEN CLOSE to being a Nintendo all-star. The fact he got in once because of doing-a-friend-a-favor is insulting enough already, him getting in the game again while taking away the spot from more deserving third parties (Pac Man) and even just Konami characters (Simon, Bomberman) is an insult to everything this game stands for.
I believe he won't return, and I really really wish I'm correct in thinking this. (flame shield up)
Aside from Snake, I think the Brawl roster was pretty f*cking perfect, missing only a few icons that we all hope will be included now (Little Mac, King K. Rool, Mewtwo and Ridley being the obvious absences.) So if everyone else comes back, that'd be rather awesome and welcome.

Prediction
Fawful - 3.59
Fairly popular and represents the Mario & Luigi series, so I imagine people will give low, but not Cole-low, scores.

Nominations
x5 Sheriff

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Rhythm Monkey:
Likelihood: 10%

No cuts: 30%
Don't let the reveals of Sonic and Toon Link fool ya. The chances for a no cut roster are still the same. Really, the characters most susceptible to cuts are the characters from generational series, namely Fire Emblem and Pokemon, and there was no Pokemon announcement despite their being a new game released. And there has been no info on the FE characters that will be in this game. Uniqueness of movesets doesn't matter, as Mewtwo was cut in Brawl with no replacement. Cut characters don't even need to be "replaced" by another character from their franchise. Dr. Mario was cut without a new Mario rep. So even characters no on our chopping bloock could still be removed, like Wolf or Lucas.

Want: 40%
I do believe that cut characters result in more new characters. And there are certain characters that don't add a whole lot to Brawl. Additionally, I do believe that Pokemon should feature someone from the previous video game generation (Gen 5 and 6 in pokemon terms), so I would be in favor of a cut to get that.

Prediction For Fawful: 3.22%
Nominations:
Matthew (Golden Sun) x 5

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
What kind of cruel monster are you?!?!

Metaknight is one of my favourite characters from Kirby, and I'm just as devastated that I can't play him in good faith, but that doesn't mean he should go! Namco just need to balance him properly!

well if they beat him with a nerf stick, then i'll like him

but right now i don't like him and would gladly love it if he were cut :awesome:

but hes very likely to be in the game i think :crying:

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Rhythm Monkey
Chance: 2%

No cuts: 10%
Sakurai has already apologized about previous characters not all being in the next game. There may only be one or two cuts, but he is warning us there is a high chance we might see some characters leave.

Every character from brawl should return IMO.

Fawful: 1.1%

Nominations:
5 zelda characters x5

XenothiumX

Smash Journeyman
Rhythm Monkey
Likelihood: 1%

No Cuts
Likelihood: 10%

Cuts are necessary in order to make each roster in each smash unique

Fawful
Prediction: 1.5%

Nominations:
Slippy x5

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Rhythm Monkey:

Going to take the liberty here of not voting, because I have no idea who it is.

No Cuts:

Likelihood: 50% - Toon Link's early confirmation most definitely made me much more optimistic about this. However, I can still see others bite the dust, ranging from Wolf, Ike, Lucas, Lucario, and more. However, I'm certainly not expecting many cuts, 3 at maximum. That's not what we're rating though, but I think there's a decent chance of no cuts.

Want: 100% - Anyone should vote this, unless they're evil :mad:

Seriously though, I don't want any cuts, people have mains, and it hurts to have your main cut. I'm luckily not in that position, all of my mains are pretty much locks, except Ike, but it sucks when people's mains are cut. Furthermore, the Brawl roster was amazing, none of the characters deserve to be cut, unlike Dr. Mario, Pichu, and the likes.

Nominations:
5x King K. Rool

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
No Brawl Cuts
Chances-30% Sakurai warned that there may be cuts and the unfortunate reality is that's always going to be looming overhead. I don't expect too many, but to say that there won't be any is still a bit too optimistic at the moment. Hopefully that gets proven wrong as time goes on...

Want-100% No cuts, truthfully Brawl's roster was perfect as it was and every character there belonged.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I'm noticing a disturbing lack of Lucario love...those last four words spell the acronym "LOLL"...I don't know if that's funny or freaky...

Rhythm Monkey

Chance: 10% - It seems like a popular enough series for Sakurai to at least consider.

Want: 55% - I'm mostly neutral but of the few Rhythm Heaven videos posted, he seems like he could be some fun.

No cuts

Chance: 50% - Either there are cuts or there aren't. It seems pretty even to me.

Want: 100% - I dunno, it may seem naive of me, but I'd rather have the entire Brawl cast return. I don't like cuts - it's why I've given every veteran at least a 95%.

Fawful Prediction: 1.75% - He's a popular minor character.

Nominations:
Victini x5

Ephecus

Smash Apprentice
No Brawl Cuts

Chance: 10 %
At least Snake probably has to go.

Want: 40 %
I would like Snake to go (Sorry Snake mains), but having no cuts from Brawl is nothing that would make me not want to buy the game.

Rhythm Monkey

Chance: 1 %
He is very generic in appearance.

Want: 0 %
There are way more interesting Rythm Heaven/Paradise reps which could be included.

Fawful: 1.2 %

Nominations:
5x Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom