• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances (of Returning) - Day 6 - Mewtwo

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well, anyone who really doubted Diddy Kong or Ike was dumb to begin with. And out of all the deconfirmations, the first=Samurai Goroh was the worst. That update p***ed me off, but Diddy Kong cancelled out all the bad, fortunately! :)

I'm gonna laugh if some 5% character makes it...like Gex or the HMS! :laugh:

Crossfiyah

Smash Rookie
99%

He's the most well-liked Pokemon, even if Pikachu is the most well-known, and he had an original moveset.

He just needs to be good this time around.

CanadianIdiot

Smash Cadet
95%

Mewtwo was original and not a clone. It took pure skill to be good with Mewtwo, nevertheless he had a decent range of attacks. Normally I hate the idea of having more Pokemon as playable characters, but Mewtwo is the one Pokemon that I think should be playable.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
As long as Jiggs doesn't return, i'd say he'd have a pretty good choice. There'd be way to much first gen pokes.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hey guys, I've been thinking about making a similar poll. It'd kinda work like this:

-1-3 characters a day. Most likely 1 a day most of the time, but I'd probably kick it off with three.
-Characters divided into veterans, possible newcomer 1st and 2nd party characters, and possible newcomer 3rd party characters. (We wouldn't do confirmed characters, obviously).
-2 votes a day, and each round is around 24 hours.
-I average results to the nearest whole number.
-I list them from highest percentage rated, to lowest perecentage rated in the 3 categories.
-Most likely when multiple characters are done, they are in diffrent categories.
-Characters like Wolf Link and Midna, or Midna (solo) will be rated on each possiblity at the same time. Also, characters are like Ganondorf (pretty much the same moveset), or Ganondorf with his sword will be rated on seperately in the same poll.
-Transformation duos will be rated on in the same poll, with the exception of Shiek and Zelda (because Zelda is confirmed, and Shiek isn't).

Any thoughts or add-on ideas=??? :)

Top Bottom