• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
9/10
Explain to me the difference between the animation styles of Bleach and Kill la Kill.

0/10
Lets's see. Here we have Orihime and Ryuko:

As we can see, the body proportions are different, Orihime face is sharper, more detailed, has bigger pupiles, her fingers are thinner and more delicate. Ryuko's proportions are thinner in some places but more muscular in the legs and arms, her nose slightly bigger and her chin and general face is rounder.

Now explain me how Crayon Shin-Chan is the same as Fist of the North Star.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
9/10

As we can see, the body proportions are different, Orihime face is sharper, more detailed, has bigger pupiles, her fingers are thinner and more delicate. Ryuko's proportions are thinner in some places but more muscular in the legs and arms, her nose slightly bigger and her chin and general face is rounder.

Just wondering
Ryuko's seiyuu also voices Makoto in SM Crystal right?

8/10

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
9/10

i dunno what the hell crayon shin-chan is and I'm in no mood to find out

I also just don't care anymore

Anime style is anime style to me and I don't like anime
0/10

Last edited:
Top Bottom