• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
ahem

the place where i got this off of has no source for it, so I can't even really properly credit them. :|

9/10
You realize you can search with an image too, right? FYI, that's stolen straight from SSF2. A lot of artists have certain rules applying to their art. For example, I am the only one allowed to use the commissions I paid for.

0/10 anime

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
You realize you can search with an image too, right? FYI, that's stolen straight from SSF2. A lot of artists have certain rules applying to their art. For example, I am the only one allowed to use the commissions I paid for.

0/10 anime
It's straight from the SSF2 wiki tho. :|

also i image searched and it just gave me more links to the wiki. woohoo

9/10

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
4/10

She's a video game character
drawn in anime style
and I wasn't even replying to you

It's straight from the SSF2 wiki tho. :|

also i image searched and it just gave me more links to the wiki. woohoo

9/10
Then you credit the SSF2 team

9/10

(i image searched this and nothing came up, and this was just uploaded on ssb fanon wiki or something, so *shrugs*
I do believe that is stolen from another dead Smash fan project. If you can't find who made it, don't use it. It's also ugly as ****

2/10

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
3/10
Yeah, actually there i. It's drawn in the "Japanese" style of drawing, collectively known as the anime style

Do you even art

0/10
That's like saying Regular Show and MLP are the same only because they're western animation. Or comparing Disney to DreamWorks. Each have their own style, the same with japanese animation.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
8/10 I don't even know that custom lol

I play vanilla too much :p

8/10 this time because Sanae is good grill :4diddy:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511