• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
9.5/10

I admit to being one of the insane cultists hoping she sees major character development, mainly because she desperately needs the differentiation from Tiara. Quoth the Goddess of Nature; No point in having two characters who are pretty much carbon copies.
A delightful little video about the totally adorable Silver Spoon.

10/10 for Nightmare Rarity.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Time to start my Inkvasion!
7/10
WFT's Final Smash is funny and cool looking, but the image you have here doesn't look good because of the after-images.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. :mad:

10/10 Cute
I'm not, I'm just saying phase 1 was already long and annoying.... you'd rate our avatar just so we could rate yours and move to the next one....keep the avis for awhile this time...

2/10 I despise Steven Universe

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I'm not, I'm just saying phase 1 was already long and annoying.... you'd rate our avatar just so we could rate yours and move to the next one....keep the avis for awhile this time...
Well too bad, that's been the formula ever since the first time I started this theme, and it's not changing any time soon. Whether you like it or not.

8/10

Top Bottom