• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
10/10

Well, sorta. Most of the screenshots if not all I get either MarioWiki or SSBWiki. If they don't have the pictures, on those instances like for the Mewtwo Smash 4 and Mii themes, I had to take all the images in the game itself and then put the SD Card in my computer. I usually just crop the image so it doesn't have unnecessary background stuff, except for when I did the Brawl stuff because those pics mostly came from the Smash Bros Dojo, which had really small pictures, too small for cropping. :p

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
10/10

Well, sorta. Most of the screenshots if not all I get either MarioWiki or SSBWiki. If they don't have the pictures, on those instances like for the Mewtwo Smash 4 and Mii themes, I had to take all the images in the game itself and then put the SD Card in my computer. I usually just crop the image so it doesn't have unnecessary background stuff, except for when I did the Brawl stuff because those pics mostly came from the Smash Bros Dojo, which had really small pictures, too small for cropping. :p
Really, that's interesting.

Honestly, I had to search for hours because sometimes I edit the pics I want to use. It's tedious but whatever.

10/10

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
10/10

And now, for the final stretch (pun intended:4wiifit:) of my Smash History theme. However, that doesn't mean I'm done yet! Stay tuned for more after this theme is done!

.....could you please let someone else rate my avatar instead of just giving it a 10 so you can move on....

4/10 - Wii Fit Trainer is meh.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
9.5/10

I like Silver Spoon a lot more than Diamond Tiara.
10/10 for Luna

Me too. Silver Spoon's just so adorable.

I'm thinking about writing a fanfic about her entitled

Silver Spoon: Honorary Cutie Mark Crusader

Where Diamond Tiara and her family move away and poor Silver's stuck without friends, but then experiences true friendship alongside the Crusaders.

though I might make it a part of my "Collection of Short Stories in Equestria" series of one-shots in a fanfic on fimfiction.net

Last edited:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
9.5/10

I admit to being one of the insane cultists hoping she sees major character development, mainly because she desperately needs the differentiation from Tiara. Quoth the Goddess of Nature; No point in having two characters who are pretty much carbon copies.

Top Bottom