• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
I'm not grasping at straws, they were in the game, so they count. I did the trophies, so why not stickers? Why do you have to get so mad at me? :<

10/10

(not changing the pic till I get a decent rating not because of the subject matter, but the quality of the picture.)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm not grasping at straws, they were in the game, so they count. I did the trophies, so why not stickers? Why do you have to get so mad at me? :<

10/10

(not changing the pic till I get a decent rating not because of the subject matter, but the quality of the picture.)
The quality of the picture is just not that good.

1/10

Because they're are TOO MANY STICKERS OF SOME CHARACTERS

And you don't need to do the trophies either.

I would think you would get bored with the same subject over and over

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
WE'LL SEE ON IF YOU LIMIT THE NUMBER OF AVATARS PER CHARACTER IN THE FUTURE
Uh, the thing is, that I don't limit how many avatars each character has, I just have as many avatars as they have pics of special moves, official artwork, trophies, stickers, taunts, and congratulations screens.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Event Matches too.

10/10

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Uh, the thing is, that I don't limit how many avatars each character has, I just have as many avatars as they have pics of special moves, official artwork, trophies, stickers, taunts, and congratulations screens.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Event Matches too.

10/10
There are literally a million pics of each on the internet

:facepalm:

3/10 because Poor quality image + clone

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Poor quality? It was 1024 px. Also, just pics there's "millions" (there's not) of pics of each on the internet doesn't mean I do the same move over again just cuz there's another pick of it. Infact, I get my pics from the MarioWiki and SSBWiki only, nowhere else. Now can you please stop giving me flack? I would appreciate it if you'd stop bickering over nothing...

10/10...

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Poor quality? It was 1024 px. Also, just pics there's "millions" (there's not) of pics of each on the internet doesn't mean I do the same move over again just cuz there's another pick of it. Infact, I get my pics from the MarioWiki and SSBWiki only, nowhere else. Now can you please stop giving me flack? I would appreciate it if you'd stop bickering over nothing...

10/10...
There's still a ****ton of pics of each on those two wikis

The image has a white background and appears to be a jpg

POOR QUALITY

3/10

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
There's still a ****ton of pics of each on those two wikis

The image has a white background and appears to be a jpg

POOR QUALITY

3/10
Look, if you're just going to give me a bad rating for every individual picture of mine, you could always wait it out until someone rates it, and then rate their's. There, NO PROBLEMS!

10/10

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
6/10

I know you have the theme thing you're doing, but can you please not rate my avatar like, seven or eight times if it's still the same picture you're going to give it the same rating every time?

It's not a problem with me at this very moment (since a lot of people have rated mine once or twice already. Unless more people show up in this thread again soon I'll probably take a break from it for a few days soon) but yesterday you rated it like three or four times in a row before anyone else could...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
9/10

Pretty good pic of Photo Finish.

EDIT: You rate my avi again if you'd like to move on Ultra. Just wanted to say for future notice. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom