• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Just because he's getting old doesn't necessarily mean you should give me poor ratings. Rate because of how good the pictures are, not because it's "getting old." If you want me to move onto another character, just keep giving me genuine ratings so I can get a move on to the next character. D:

10/10

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
7/10
People don't want to see the same character in different poses. Sorry dude.

0/10 It's starting to get on my nerves.
He's been doing that for couple months now, I'm glad he's doing it because if he didn't we'd be seeing the same pic for a while and be giving it the same rating over and over again, it adds variety.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Gee, thanks. Way to be friendly about it. :S

10/10
Look sorry but I think I've found something that might. Make it less annoying. Just do The official per character per smash cake, then move to the next one. That way we aren't looking at a thousand random pics of the same thing then rating them.

1/10 because I really hate that costume for Bowser.

10/10 for Princesses.

Last edited:

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Look sorry but I think I've found something that might. Make it less annoying. Just do The official per character per smash cake, then move to the next one. That way we aren't looking at a thousand random pics of the same thing then rating them..
Like I said before, if you're just going to be giving me a negative rating for every avatar of mine, wait until someone else rates it instead of rating mine. Not everyone shares the same opinion as you about my pictures.

10/10 Even her schneezes are graceful!

Top Bottom