• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
6.5/10

Looks less like a hug and more like a rather awkward position to me.

Also, no one actually owned a Shiny Luxray in the anime. This is an anime screenshot but I edited it, recoloring it to make it look like a shiny one.

LarsINTJ

Banned via Warnings
8.5/10, female titan rampage.

I assume that Attack on Titan metaphorically makes reference to the direction Japanese economy is heading, where the older generations increasingly outnumber the new due to a low birth rate (this is probably going to occur in the West too). The diminishing productivity of the younger generations is forcefully 'consumed' in order to feed a growing appetite. Further elaboration would require spoilers.

There's usually good contemporary reasons to explain the widespread popularity of a particular piece of art.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
5/10 Mr. L is best Project M Costume (besides, y'know, most of the others.) But seriously he looks neat, and I like the background.

Also; new avi everypony!

Top Bottom