• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
10/10

I've always loved the Nightmare Before Christmas and it's unique style.

Decided to change my avi (I do this too often....) made it somewhat hastily in Paint, so it might look a bit weird on some parts.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7/10

Rather strange. The face seems familiar though....

And thanks. I worked on it a bit over a few days but wanted to get it finished rather quickly tonight. I suppose most of the re-colored details that ended up kind of choppy are too small to notice, at least without taking a really good look at it.

Last edited:

Petrichor

Smash Apprentice
7/10

Rather strange. The face seems familiar though....

And thanks. I worked on it a bit over a few days but wanted to get it finished rather quickly tonight. I suppose most of the re-colored details that ended up kind of choppy are too small to notice, at least without taking a really good look at it.
No worries.

My avatar is from this:

It's the East German poster for Bullitt. It makes me laugh every time I see it, so I figured I'd crop it and use it as my avatar.

Top Bottom