• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Rate the Avatar Above You

Tacket

The Innovator
Well, it appears to be an original piece as far as my knowledge goes. It also exemplifies furry subculture. His look shows that he is determined, and his weapon shows that he is on a mission. Honestly, this character tells a story, and that story is completely dependent on the observer's imagination and his perspective. The only thing holding this piece back is the artwork itself. MS Paint is not known for being the best platform to convey one's artistic vision. I'm feeling a 3.3/10 on this piece.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
can't tell for sure, but it looks like a cat...

10/10

because i like cats...

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Kinda reminds me of a 1 tailed Kitsune ^^

@ Smashfan

Seriously, the fact that you managed to so something like that in MS paint is impressive.

10/10

Tacket

The Innovator
Quite an interesting piece we have here. The character we see in the piece appears to be a Charizard from the Pokémon franchise. I must say that I am in love with the coloring done with this piece. Charizard is a Fire type and the colors remind me of fire. That glare also pops at me. It forces your attention with that contrasting yellow, and that fiery, piercing look only adds to the fiery nature of this piece. The unique coloring and shading also makes it appear as if Charizard is about to pull off and take flight, which fits its secondary type, Flying. Not only does this piece convey the nature and typing of Charizard, but it is aesthetically appealing I feel. This is truly an outstanding piece. I'm feeling a strong 9.2/10 on this one.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
10/10

the crystals make it look like something King Sombra would shapeshift into.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
The complexity in the eyeball is quite compelling. The tone of pink is very nicely done within the body. The lighting affects in some areas are some nice touch ups too. It would be a

9.00/10.00

But porygons are ****ty IMO

0.01/10.00

YAY I DID A TACKET!

lol jk 8.99/10.00 :troll:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
10/10

@smashfan: my last avatar was a javelin of green energy formed by the 4th ranked espada, the one you just seen was an explosion after the thrown energy hit the ground.

this was from bleach btw. nearing the end of the avatars for that episode, showing them in order they happened.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
9/10

despite what anyone else says, Bowser will always be one of my top mains. >:D

Top Bottom