• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate new ness if you got the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpheonix

Smash Rookie
well, my bro cardd said that im pro enough with my TL, so im starting of my ness. moderatly good, so im going to make a fight vid with him in it. hopefully, within a week i'll make it. so stay tuned(if you've got the time.)

being that ness is beast, i hope i can do pretty good.

thx all you ness-pros and ness-kings,

darkpheonix.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I actually kind of wish there was a video of your Ness right now. ):

Levitas

the moon
Is this thread to notify us that in the future we will get to rate your ness? That's... a little odd. I guess if you intend to post the video in this thread, I'm fine with it remaining open so long as it happens in a timely manner.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
yea, theres a similar thread in dk boards lol. but its for a combo video,
will keep checking for the video :3

Levitas

the moon
If you guys want one, I can make/sticky it. I noticed that it does make the amount of new threads go way down and therefore the front page looks the same (basically) for very long periods of time.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yesz! Lucas Boards have one, we might as well have one, too. Would come in handy.

...I'm not exactly sure why I'm still awake right now.

Levitas

the moon
perhaps the sleep fairies aren't biting you, either. I'll get on that right now. It'll be pretty much a carbon copy of the lucas boards one, lol.

And since that thread's about to pop up, I'm closing this one because things like this will go there and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom