• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Young Link please

BentoBox

Smash Master
You need to stop standing still when throwing your projectiles; they create openings, use them. Retreat when throwing your boom/move in when throwing your bomb as your opponent will be shielding (->grab)/anything! XD And yeah, less arrows unless you work on that accuracy :O

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I am extremely curious as to how much activity these kinds of threads will have when Brawl comes out.

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
meh, i agree with laijin; stop using your arrows too much.. and if you are going to use them.. use them while you fall after an arial or something.. also when you throw boom/bombs, you wanna be jumping and contstantly moving (dash-dancing works ok sometimes.. but only dash dance when your farther away and yeah..) ..lol just watch laijin's vids.. he's godly when it comes to bombs. ^^ (kinda built my playing style off you laijin)

Laijin

Smash Hero
meh, i agree with laijin; stop using your arrows too much.. and if you are going to use them.. use them while you fall after an arial or something.. also when you throw boom/bombs, you wanna be jumping and contstantly moving (dash-dancing works ok sometimes.. but only dash dance when your farther away and yeah..) ..lol just watch laijin's vids.. he's godly when it comes to bombs. ^^ (kinda built my playing style off you laijin)
Heh.
Then I guess you will really be amazed after my videos from this weekend come out.
I'm like 1000x better than I was in any of those old videos.

I should have matches against MewtwoKing, KoreanDJ, Cort, Isai, Silent Wolf, etc etc..

Cia

das kwl
I'm not really the type to watch vidz. I'd rather develop my own style. but I tend to over look important factors like "too many arrows" so every now and than, I ask people to check for me

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL dont play against a fox :)

na lol jk i dunno how to play him but when i play you its seems so easy to overpower a YL with a fox... (.. for obvious reasons :))

but you know i <3 your YL :) although u have trouble vs peaches especially mine HAHAHAHA <3

Cia

das kwl
LOL dont play against a fox :)

na lol jk i dunno how to play him but when i play you its seems so easy to overpower a YL with a fox... (.. for obvious reasons :))

but you know i <3 your YL :) although u have trouble vs peaches especially mine HAHAHAHA <3
omfg, next time I c u, I'm definitely giving you the most violent and swift peach ditto of your life!!!!

and yes, I need to learn how to fight peach w/ YL, which is odd. I should just ask jash for YL v peach advice, seeing as how we're in the same crew.. lmao

RikyuXz

Smash Cadet
Heh.
Then I guess you will really be amazed after my videos from this weekend come out.
I'm like 1000x better than I was in any of those old videos.

I should have matches against MewtwoKing, KoreanDJ, Cort, Isai, Silent Wolf, etc etc..
lol, that would be pretty sweet to watch^^. oh hey, there's a question i've been meaning to ask; who's the best yl out of you, jash and chip.. i'd say wak as well but he hasn't been playing for awhile.... oh i hear buzz and caveman are ok as well.. maybe if you rank them like 1st, 2nd third it would be interesting to know. oh, and you should vs bombsoldier. The outcome would be interesting. lol

lol, that would be pretty sweet to watch^^. oh hey, there's a question i've been meaning to ask; who's the best yl out of you, jash and chip.. i'd say wak as well but he hasn't been playing for awhile.... oh i hear buzz and caveman are ok as well.. maybe if you rank them like 1st, 2nd third it would be interesting to know. oh, and you should vs bombsoldier. The outcome would be interesting. lol
DJ Combo .

Red.

Smash Ace
If in main you mean,probably chip.

Top Bottom