• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Young Link "1 through 10" Updated (Spacies, ICs, Falcon and more)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yo none of those vids are new lol. And how about having some vids of u losing? That way someone can really critique you, how are u suspose to critique someone whos winning?

Spamming projectiles in general isnt very good at all unless your far. When your close to the opponent do not pull out a bomb or boomerang please? Just fight, its gonna do you good, if you try to pull something out your gonna get smashed, right Jash? lol

P.S : U gotta love Bum lol
Not really.
If you know your in a situation where projectiles are gonna help you and your not in danger of being hit, spamming is always the way to go :o

Jash

Smash Lord
4eyez, you get good critique from showing videos of your best, not showing a video of you doing bad, the first thing your going to say is i wasn't playing my best, i made too many mistakes, etc. and the thread is called "Rate my Young Link" not Help my Young Link. Also im 15 years old.

Rook

Smash Apprentice
Your Y.Link inspired me to pick Y.Link up again. Also your Y.Link is crazy beast.
I get so many Fire Spikes. It is almost a part of my game.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Wow jash.. why did u beat those guys so bad in the new vids
that falco didnt seem to put up much of a fight, nor did that fox.
the fox jus seemed more of a pester with his shines etc.

well those are the only ones ive seen so far im gonna watch the rest at a different time
watching ur ylink is very enjoyable, tho ive told u this before lol

Top Bottom