• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My wolf!

Rick-E

Smash Cadet
Hello wolf boards! :laugh:
I'v been playing wolf for quite some time, but I havent been to many tournies though.
Please rate my wolf! Give advice on things I should improve on,etc.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZvYJwYAuqg&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7GJdpPO5vQ&feature=channel_page

Btw, advice against Lucas would be appreciated as well..I dont play my with my Lucas-main friend much, but when I do he always has something new up his sleeve. Im not used to Lucas's playstyle and he gives me trouble at times.

mith132

Smash Apprentice
some advice that i would give you is to add bairs into your game. They are fast, have great range, and have very little lag. Also maybe try to avoid a SH nair approach.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Your wolf pretty decent IMO, but you can still improve. Main thing I'd say is roll less, it doesn't seem to be too helpful in your game.

I just played my friend's lucas earlier today. Shine every projectile you can, and shieldgrab his dtilt and fair every time, it's easy. A very well spaced fsmash is safe from a shield grab from lucas, so use it, he tries to grab, step up and start charging your usmash for like 20%. Lucas' main safe ground moves are ftilt and jab, everything else can be punished easily. Oh, and you can jab through PKT2 I believe, it's funny. Your shield will be helpful, seriously, just shield and punish everything lucas does, and you win. Be sure to DI his attacks up though, that way it takes another 50% to kill you, and shine away his PKT when recovering.

Sirus109

Smash Apprentice
Why did you put that there....very funny.

But to help rate your wolf...i was very impressed...just by watching both wolf and lucas...
I use both myself and learn some new tricks to try out wit both...

but avoid the n-air at all cost...combo both the jab and the f-tilt to help give you some variety..great wolf flash during the first vid...i replayed that 3 times...and add the b-air....even use the b-air as a way to slow down when sent off the stage

Ishey did a great job explaining lucas as well...but another tip...be careful when sent flying and trying to recover...a good d-smash at the edge and you what happens after that...

But good stuff none the less

Rick-E

Smash Cadet
Hmm..thanks everyone, recently I'v been playing a lot more, and Iv been using my bair a lot more, its extremely helpful, I never really noticed the exact hitbox on that move. Iv learned a couple of new things and my wolf seems to be a lot better. I'll see if I can get some videos up soon.

Top Bottom