• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Team!!!

titus

Smash Journeyman
This is my diamond team, please rate it even though it might not be great.

Gallade-Careful@ScopeLens
EV: Atk-252 SpDef-252 Def-6
PsychoCut
LeafBlade
X-Scissor
Reflect

Swampert-Brave@ChoiceBand
EV: Atk-252 Hp-252 SpDef-6
Surf
Earthquake
HammerArm
Avalanche

PorygonZ-Modest@WisdomGlasses
EV: SpAtk-252 Hp-252 Spd-6
TriAttack
T-bolt
IceBeam
Agility

Skarmory-Impish@QuickClaw
EV: Def-252 SpDef-252 Hp-6
BraveBird
Roost
Whirlwind
StealthRock

Tyranitar-Adamant@Leftovers
EV: Atk-252 Spd-252 Hp-6
StoneEdge
Crunch
Earthquake
DragonDance

Weavile-Jolly@ConcentrationBand
IcePunch
NightSlash
BrickBreak
Pursuit

Seraphim

Smash Rookie
I suggest changing Swampert's Waterfall to Hydro Pump or Surf at best, Waterfall is fairly strong but it won't last too much and when matched to Hydro pump's power and Surf's dual strike in DB then Waterfall seems quite weak.

The rest of your team seems very stable, Bonus points for having a spiker with high defenses.

titus

Smash Journeyman
@commonyoshi
thank God someone figured out why i chose waterfall.

@Zook
yeah, im kinda new at this whole IV and EV thing so i just max out the two stats i will rely on most, but i get what you're saying. im also too lazy to figure out exactly what i need and where. i also did consider the jolly weavile, but i found that it should be fast enough, and i chose adamant because the attack power's of weaviles moves are all below 100, so i figured it would need the extra strength boost.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Hmm, nice, but think about giving your Porygon Z Tri Attack since it will STAB. I was thinking about making a built like "Tri Attack, T. Bolt, Ice Beam, Recover" since it already has beast splatk.
Also, if you want to try something a little risky, give your Tyranitar Taunt so you can Dragon Dance all day :p

titus

Smash Journeyman
i know this is a double post, but i didnt want to make a new topic for this and there is no other logical place to post this.

can someone give me some advice on what items to give my team? im having trouble with it. thnx to all in advance.

titus

Smash Journeyman
hmm, well after a few days i have one suggestion for items. i know that most of you may think that this is a n00by question but it is importnt that my team is as good as i can make it. so please help me out.

ss118

Smash Master
hmm, well after a few days i have one suggestion for items. i know that most of you may think that this is a n00by question but it is importnt that my team is as good as i can make it. so please help me out.
I can try, but I don't know a lot about some pokemon because I don't use them :/

This is my diamond team, please rate it even though it might not be great.

Gardevoir-Modest@ Wise Glasses
EV: SpAtk-252 Spd-252 Hp-6
Psychic
T-bolt
Energyball
Wish

Swampert-Brave@ Choice Band
EV: Atk-252 Hp-252 SpDef-6
Waterfall
Earthquake
HammerArm
Avalanche

PorygonZ-Modest@ Leftovers
EV: SpAtk-252 Hp-252 Spd-6
TriAttack
T-bolt
IceBeam
Agility

Skarmory-Careful@ Shed Shell
EV: Def-252 SpDef-252 Hp-6
BraveBird
Roost
Whirlwind
Spikes

Tyranitar-Adamant@ Life Orb
StoneEdge
Crunch
Earthquake
DragonDance

Weavile-Adamant@ Muscle Band
IcePunch
NightSlash
BrickBreak
AerialAcePursuit
Because it's an in-game team, I kinda let most the movesets go, and focused on items, since that seems to be the area your having trouble deciding on and I tried not to make you use more than one kind of each item.

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
yeah, on the weavile issue, adamant is a lil better to me.

His speed is already godly enough to work on it's own, and a boost from a base 100 ATK i believe to 110 is always worth it.

As for items, if you like choice items, you could consider choice specs on Porygon, that'd be killer, but if not, wise glasses or leftovers is nice. maybe even choice scarf.

I dunno about swampert using that choice band.
partially because most swamperts thoroughly enjoy switching up its offense with different moves to surprise opponents, and seeing as your moveset is very good and VARIED, i don't think one of those moves can be relied on for tooo long...

if anything t-tar would be nice for a choice band or scarf but you would have to ditch the d dance and use a filler move.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Weavile should have a Jolly nature. Godly speed + speed increasing nature = first strike almost all the time.

Top Bottom