• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Squritle Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.K.I.D

Smash Cadet
So iv'e always been playing squirtal. he is amazing. and iwanted it to get rated so i came here. i think i may be one of, if not THEE best squrtal in the world! So i was unanble to video tape my games but i got a good replay and took some notes. ill just tell u what happened and u rate me from there.

ME (Squirtal, and a little bit of ivysaur, but only cuz i died and couldnt change backi really wish u could change abck once u died.) VS Anther (Pikach)

So the game opened up. i did a triple roll and got next to him. i charged up my Fsmash but he Utiled me out of hit. i was sent to the left so i did my Overb AND HIT HIM WITH THE SHELL MOVE. THEN I DID A DTILT 3 TIMES in a row and he tried to fsmash out but i punished with a waterfall. he got ticked off here and game at me with Tjolt camping. i got up on the platform and charged up a water gun. i dropped down and unloaded on him. he was pushed off and i faird him. then i quickledged and he was down a stock. he game back madder then ever. he started to come at me camping with the tjolts. i took about 20% before iclosed in and punished a missed tojolt with my fsmash. i went in for the fair gimp again but it back fired! he Naired me and iwas sent off,m i tried to use my upB to recover, but a misclick made me to MY OVVER B SUICIDE SHEEL! DANG. now i dropped in as ivysaur. i pressed B and got him locked in bullet seed tuill 60% then a quick up smash kills him. So i had 2 stocks at 6% and he had 1 stock at 0% he came out camping like a beast. i couldnt do any thing. tankfully though, the pokemon trainer decided to switch me out to charazard. i landed a quick Upsmash then grab relesed him to 70%. then an unlucky mistimed shiled allowed him to land athunder kill at about 80%. but then i saw the light, as squirtal dropped down from above. i came at him with some insane fair camping. i then foudn an opening to charge my water gun. he was able toland a few tilts and smashs on me from here. sowe both had 1 stock, and about 80% for me, 120% for him. i knew i ahd this. but then THE POKEMON TRAINER SWITCHED ME OUT AGAIN I WAS IVYSAUR!!!!!!!!! i knew i was ONLY 1 UPSMASH AWAY so i began to spam the upsmash. he started camping like a beast and i was getting punished by Tjolts. i realized i wont be albe to land this Upsmash. i then went for the fsmash, A HIT! i saw him going to his doom, but then someone in the crowd yelled out "DI PLZ????" and he lived somehow. i was like WTF DI???????? WHAT>?? so then i was pissed. i came out smashing like crazy but he was consistantly punishing. at this point i was praying that the pokemon trainer would switch me out to charazard, i was willing to trade speed for power at this point. then, it happend! THE TRAINER SWITCHED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was in the pokeball. i was coming out, but then pikachu thunder KO'D ME!!!!!! DANG IT!!!! SON!

so i lost that ga,me against anther. i would have won if the pokemon trainer would have switched me out at better times. so what do u guys think i can do to improve? i think more water guns would do good, thats how i got the first KO. also my Fair camping was good, but then i got puniished for smashes in the end

DemonFart

Smash Lord
What the hell is this?..
You're acting like you can't control the pokemon switch...At LEAST post a video somehow, its hard to critique you based on your story...

Btw, you have to be 13 or older to join these forums, and judging by the way you type, I'd say you're younger.^_^

:094:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Videos work better for ratings than stories which have no factual basis.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom