• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Sonic videos

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Tell your camera man not to quit their day job. Seriously, I couldn't even watch that first video.. I didn't watch the second one, just because with anyone mode makes me sad.

Tenki

Smash Hero
it's not the quality of the video, it's the camera angle.

The angle kept going up and down, zooming in and out (..? actually, it might have been brawl's camera, but the rest of the shaking/movement was really distracting)

Vid 1, Diddy suicided his 2nd stock, partly as a result of air-jumping when he thought he was still over land (ty connection lag?)

lol @ "YOU MUST RECOVER!" at 2:22 perfect taunt for the situation.

I think there was a bit too much homing attack (that kept being blocked by platforms..?), and I think you went a bit too frenzied with smashes when trying to finish Diddy- and he dodged and rolled circles around you ._.;

for the 2nd vid, assist trophies and pitfalls for the win ._.;

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
it's not the quality of the video, it's the camera angle.

The angle kept going up and down, zooming in and out (..? actually, it might have been brawl's camera, but the rest of the shaking/movement was really distracting)

Vid 1, Diddy suicided his 2nd stock, partly as a result of air-jumping when he thought he was still over land (ty connection lag?)

lol @ "YOU MUST RECOVER!" at 2:22 perfect taunt for the situation.

I think there was a bit too much homing attack (that kept being blocked by platforms..?), and I think you went a bit too frenzied with smashes when trying to finish Diddy- and he dodged and rolled circles around you ._.;

for the 2nd vid, assist trophies and pitfalls for the win ._.;
There was no lag at all. And I did homing attack on plat forms so I can trick him that Im vulnerable, but then I would either b-air or f-air after that. And I like using sonic's downsmash as a clearing move since its a nice quick and good range smash. And the second video was just for nothing. lol. But it does show you how good Sonic is at getting items. Just rate the first video with Sonic and Diddy. lol.

Top Bottom