• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Sheik, 1st time vids, PART2!! new vids

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol.. everyone says that.... who can actually do it consistently?

I can do it about 1/5 times, and even Plairnkk says he's consistent only 2/5 times... So... why give advice like that if it's exactly like: learn to powershield (having insane reflexes within 1/20th of a second of the hitbox, consistency is a near impossibility except with motor memory skill)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Were you off or something? Your Sheik seemed way more choppy. Like you knew what you were tryinig to do, but your hands were ******** and kept failing. How many wave dashes did you miss, man? You kept rolling for no reason, too.

That butters set was really bad, but I see what you're trying to do. It looks like you have the right idea, but you need more work on just to implement it. I'll give you a break and assume you were off -- you looked like it.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol yeah i was, but u know w/e, i missed some kills and i was pissed off.
i shoulda downsmashed when i did a needle instead and also some upairs i missed too.
its also that butters kinda makes me nervous he's a hard oppenent and ive always lost to him.

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
i have the same problem against a falco :)
those are the vids i want to have some critisism on btw :) would be really nice if someone could tell me what to do better :_(

Top Bottom