• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Roy Combo Video

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Wow Fate posted in my thread. I was watching ur videos a while back. I like ur movements. Its cool how u shffl but as a mindgame sometimes dont swing and go for a Fsmash, DED or a grab. Also never walk calm in front of samus.:-) Also i wanted to ask what state ur in? Maybe we could play.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
this video was ok, but like i said, i was more impressed with your playing style rather than how the video was set up.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Whats the song it was good
It was a Remix of Fascination MaX. heres the link

http://dl1.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/dl/6554/d6dfcf/Dance%20Dance%20Revolution%20Supernova%20V-Rare%209%20Music%20Sampler/14_-_100-200-400_-_facination_maxx_(cally_%26_juice's_maxximum_overload_mix).mp3

Tri-Edge

Smash Rookie
Good job ^^" i really like your Roy(i'm a Roy player too)
your fighting style it's just like mine, soo cool don't you think?
Good job again and congrats ^^"
Keep training and psot some other combos videos. One day i will do one for my own ^^"

halu102

Smash Apprentice
I know I've commented on this vid. But I decided to rewatch it. And I'm still getting the same vibe from before. It just seemed like your opponents just wanted to DI towards your f-smash everytime. No offense to the music either, but it gave me headaches for some reason, kinda like RGB flashing all over the place. And I noticed a hefty amount of kills where your percentage was significantly lower than your opponents, meaning easy kill. But I'll give you props for even making a vid, I wouldn't even think of making one.

Metrofan

Smash Cadet
The video is pretty nice, not to many pros actually use the counter. It's amazing to see how many SSBMers are not familiar with Roy's potential.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
The video is pretty nice, not to many pros actually use the counter. It's amazing to see how many SSBMers are not familiar with Roy's potential.
Yeah they do, but only for edgeguarding space animals. (The only real use for it, since the lag eats a fat one)

Also, having played and won tournament matches using Roy against Fox, Falcon, and most low tier characters, I can tell you that these SSBMers are correct in their assessment of Roy's potential.

Metrofan

Smash Cadet
Yeah they do, but only for edgeguarding space animals. (The only real use for it, since the lag eats a fat one)

Also, having played and won tournament matches using Roy against Fox, Falcon, and most low tier characters, I can tell you that these SSBMers are correct in their assessment of Roy's potential.
Yes i know, what i mean is i've seen alot of people post here saying things like "Wow im thinking of using Roy now!" Of course all of the pros know how to deal with Roys and know his moves well.

Top Bottom