• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Pit?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I see some potential, but I must be honest and let you know that you need a lot of work. Rolling to approach should, as a rule, be avoided. You need to use your aerials more, and make sure you don't put yourself in landing lag so often when you do.

The most major thing, though, is that you seem to get really hung up on trying to grab your opponent at low damages. Every stock against him you were just rushing and grabbing regardless of what he was doing, even after being repeatedly punished for it. Throws can be really great at low damages, but you should never spam anything to the point of being perfectly predictable. Good players can and will catch on, and if you don't change up what you're doing you'll never land a hit.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yea I agree with Doc. If at first you dont succeed...stop doing it. lol referring to the grabs. And also the first match you stayed on your feet for about 1 min and a half limiting yourself. You should always be moving keeping your opponent guessing.

You need more variety with some Nairs and Utilts and Angel Rings and such. You also need to react to your opponent. How many times did I see you get hit with the Dair in a row in the last match?

Nnice arrow looping in the first match just know its not always the best option and dont abuse it.

you do have a long way to go and I suggest get better at the basic moveset and know more about that before AT's. Your basics isn't solid yet but keep at it

Pitariolink

Smash Apprentice
hmmm, you play good indeed, but i didn't saw any AR ? ow wait yeah one time, match 2 and you blocked a bomb with it.
When you're standing there and you have the time while your opponent is trying to reach the ledge, use the time for spacing or edgeguarding, not just look if he's gonna make it or not.
You're arrow looping doesn't need to improve, that's already good.

Sometimes it looks like you're just grabbing and hoping you're gonna grab the opponent, this gives him time to attack you. (the grab combo is nice, (first time i see it) it deals a good ammount of damage)
Where are the U-tilts? basic attacks must improve.

Wel practicly the same as dr x and kupo already said

Top Bottom