• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my ness

Levitas

the moon
In free for alls (which generally aren't discussed here), try to zone people away from you and into each other by using moves that aren't laggy. Aim to miss with fairs and Nairs, and retreat the end of each jump so you don't end up near them. If they avoid you, great. You've then moved people into each other. If not, you've either hit them or gotten hit with something that has better range, and act accordingly in each situation.

I noticed a bunch of bad habits, most notably roll spamming, which is really problematic once you have someone with their attention on you (most of all in doubles or 1v1)

I'm not a huge fan of online games, so I'm not gonna comment further. If you have 1v1 vids and/or something not online, we can give you some better advice.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I really can't comment a FFA match. I have mixed feelings about team battles as well. Both teammates have an opponent to deal with. Of course you or their teammate can do a surprise attack on the other teammate. Anyway, you rolled quite a lot, even when it wasn't necessary.

I agree with Levitas about one on one. He's right about your opponent having more attention on you. In a Free for All, many things happen and most of the time the other players aren't exactly focused on all three opponents. I'm not doubting that you're good. I'm just saying that if you're looking for constructive criticism, you're better off doing it in 1v1 match, maybe 2v2, I don't know.

CarVac

Smash Journeyman
In FFA's, I tend to get far too many PKT2 double triple kills, more even than PKT2 kills in a 1v1 match. It really has little bearing on what happens in a 1v1.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
thanks 4 the advice
i do tend to do 1on1's a lot
its just in that video i wanted 2 get my best rp's really
after i get a few of my other pals some good vids
I'm gonna show you guyz how i do in 1on1's

Top Bottom