• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my marth? x3

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
You can tell Marth isn't my main character just by reading my sig and looking at my picture, but I still want to play a better Marth, so if anyone has some great tips and pointers for me, that'd be nice.

Marth vs Marth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGnwK8YbyU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn67D6y2wJg

Hmm, all I have are mirror matches.
Feel free to rate the other Marths as well, they could use some pointers too.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
B4 I even watch Marth dittos are funny.

Edit: Somebody else rate this. I don't really know where to start with the rating somebody else figure it out. Its late and I'm tired. Here's one good tip: play better people.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
I'm not a pro marth player but i got some points:
1.Learn hugging 2.Be aware of the lag that marths dair, dash attack, and counter have 3. Edgeguard more, try and walk of the stage and immediatly after fair for example 4. Make use of someone else's ending lag 5. Use grabs, or your up-B out of your shield more. 6. What the others said:)
I do think you've got quite some marth though:)

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you're pretty good when it comes to evasion. You can dodge pretty good and and use time to your advantage. If I were you I'd edgeguard more. Especially when using Marth. Marth is excellent at edgeguarding. And play more people.

Anyway... you're a pretty good Marth.

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
Okay, never dair on stage, only off stage. If you do dancing blade and you're hitting with it, go all the way with it. Use more tilts. Edge guard and hug the sides of the stage. Stop using full hops and do more short hops. Need to do more aerials.

Top Bottom