• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
ur terrible

Edit: You should srsly just quit Brawl

Edit2: And life while ur at it

Edit3: Nah, I don't mean that. Ur pretty bad though

Editaga: You should Bair more.

Matt07

Smash Master
Don't try to edge hog a GnW. Won't happen. Umm...Basically that's it. His d-air is gay why the **** does nothing outpriotize it...seriously his d-air really pisses me off. We're the only character that can't do eff all for d-air? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I mean you did the best you did, but it is GnW...

Matt07

Smash Master
Not when his b-air, and n-air outpriotizes us, and his bucket forces us to approach.

Yes I'm being very stubborn, but I mean it's true. Everyone knows I hate this match-up with a passion.

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
maybe airdodge more lol >_> G&W started pulling off a "combo" on you near the end that could have been avoided from airdodging at one point or another. Also ledge release-> reverse cape-> b air is good but mix it up a little. It gets obvious and you lost the match because your foe picked up on you using it. That's why sometimes I'll ledge release-> reverse cape-> sweetspot edge as a fakeout... or if i do it quick enough MISS the ledge and hit the foe O_o

Matt07

Smash Master
Is Up-Bi'ing out of combo's safe with Mario? I see GnW's, Bowser's, doing it quite a bit. I'm assuming it wouldn't work as good because we're left open?

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
but vato you DID get punished for it! look at 2:40! and yes it IS bad if you miss, but also note it has high priority, and usually sends the foe far enough away so you don't get punished. and vato G&W taking your Double jump was undeniably at least part of the reason you lost.

Famous

Smash Champion
It's better to smash DI out of GaW's moves instead of UpB'ing...

Seriously, I use UpB offensively rather than an escape move the majority of the time =P

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Seriously guys, use the video thread. We have it for a reason.

All critique my Mario request go in there, so if you want to critique, check there.

I'm going to start infracting for these threads, so don't make them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom