• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Mario....plz (new new vids! Last update)

ASP

Smash Apprentice
That's right new vids!

Only because I'm not the one who uploaded them!

I'm soo lazy!

Comments again plz!

supermariopro101

Smash Journeyman
Cmon, give this fellow Mario player a break. I mean, there are very few Mario players left in the Smash universe and we are desperately trying to survive and persevere.
Maybe there are few left now, but since Dr. Mario is retiring, the next generation of Mario players will RISE!!! or lower.

Review:

Movie 1: Mario Vs Marth

Stylish: 9/10: I think everyone can agree you brought you a game.

Combos: 7/10: Though the first combo was GENIUS, you kind gave up towards the end.

Balance(Offense/Defense): 8/10 You executed attacks very well. Your wavedashes are perfect DO NOT CHANGE IT! :) However, tone down a bit on the fair. You don't want to eat a smash attack because of a miss.

Overall: 8/10: This has been one of the best Mario vid I have seen in a while.
---
Movie 2: Mario Vs Link

Stylish: 10/10: Though it wasn't as stylish as the first movie, that is okay because that link was not unskilled.

Combos: 9/10: That last combo with a dthrow to fsmash is excellent.

Balance(Offense/Defense): 8/10 Again, you executed well along with perfect wavedashes.

Overall: 9.0 You have a well rounded Mario.
---
FINAL SCORE: 8.5
---
Things I Think You Must Touch Up On:

-Work A Little On Edgeguarding. When You Go For A Suicide KO Make Sure It Actually Hits.

-Don't fair as much! I like the fair as much as the next mario player but It is just too risky in most situations. Try to decrease the quantity of fairs
---
As you can see, there is not much you need to work on. Your mario is fantastic and it gives me great entertainment to watch your videos.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I wish my vids got this kind of attention...or attention at all.

Your mario is tight like batman. Props. Just keep working on things and you'll be pretty goood.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
nice mario, but uuuh... you should really fsmash and grab more. I noticed you passed up alot of chances to end you opponent with a back throw and an fsmash.

Real Talk

ASP

Smash Apprentice
I just watched the vids against Rickety... and wow I DID Fair a lot.... I love so much though ;_;

Lately I havent been using that much thanks to you guys. I've been working on my SHBAWDs and they are pretty awesome.

Happy new years eve!

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Okay, last batch of vids from me for a while, I promise!

These matches aren't really serious, they're just friendlies. Fun friendlies. We have suicide respect for each other. =D

I reccomend the 2nd vid, with me vs marth on yoshi's story.... I've almost prefected my new uber mindgame and skill. XD Tell me what you think.

I need help with shiek. PLEASE! I fail against shiek.

Ophelius

Smash Ace
You know the little sprinkles you had on your ice
I'll help against sheik. Playing with her for six months tends to let you target her weaknesses. Easy. D-throw chain grab. dair tends to cancel alot of her ground attacks. DI towards her, and maybe up. Mario's bair and uair owns in the air. CC to the Dsmash on ground. Little startup lag gets Sheik off your grill fast. Don't become predictable either, whatever you do. It WILL hurt, bad.

Top Bottom