• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Mario....plz (new new vids! Last update)

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yup, update... again.

(old)
11/04/06
ASP(Mario) vs Juice(Marth) Yoshi's Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj2TnHYv6zs
ASP(Mario) vs SexyDoodles(Link) Pokemon Stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evAyTVaQ7rs

12/16/06
ASP(Mario) vs Rickety(Doctor Mario) FD, FoD, PS
http://files.filefront.com/RicketyDoc_vs_ASPMariorar/;6386033;;/fileinfo.html
(3 matches)

(new)
1/06/07
ASP(Mario) vs Vietgamer1021(Falcon) Battlefield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyrS83S25-8
ASP(Mario) vs Vietgamer1021(Marth) Yoshi's Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duck8QxrUok
ASP(Mario) vs Vietgamer1021(Shiek) Dreamland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ofirP4-PH8

Dop

Smash Journeyman
i dunno about the mario (im just now trying to pick him up) but the commentary in both is pretty awesome.

and that one combo was pretty sexy.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
WTF Romeo? Why are you looking in Mario topics? jk =P

Cool guys, glad you like my Mario! But.... I could use some tips or comments. I know there is still a lot of things I need to work on, but I just don't really know what. Sooooo, maybe you guys could point out what I am bad at?

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
There wasn't really anything you needed to work on. You seem pretty good.
I disagree. The first thing you need to work on is getting a better camera, once you've done that work on holding it steadier.

Just kidding man, seriously 8/10. Very nice. The only things I really saw that needed improving was your edgeguarding. You had a couple of suicides from failed edgeguarding and you just generally need to work on it, then again you where playing Marth and Link, and its not like their easy for Mario to edgeguard, or for anyone to for that matter. Also I saw you do the tornado recovery a couple of times, so I know you can do it, but there was a point in the first video where doing it could have saved you and you didn't, I don't know if you just forgot to or whatever but try to remember to do it.

Everything else was really good. Other than the tornado your recovery was great, I saw some wall jumps in there which always makes me happy. You managed to get some Fsmashs as combo finishers so thats nice, and your combos where generally nice. Good work.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Not bad at all. I only watched vs marth, however. I don't know if he's really that good of a marth. That stage is TERRIBLE for mario, but you seemed to manuever it quite well. Props on that. Marth needs to work on stuff though, that should almost be like, instawin for a marth.
:)

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
the link U fought was ok and ya mario is pretty good but i like seeing even fights and it seemed like u had more skill so i was kinda bored

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yay, more posts!

Ya, we don't have a tripod for our camera. =/

Thank you all for the commentary!

I might a have few more vids up soon, hopefully. Please look forward to them!

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
the link wasn't bad.

your sweetspotting was predictable, IMO. maybe change up your edge games a bit.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I dunno about that marth I've only played him once, but my brother plays a good link! Our skill levels are about the same, maybe I'm a little better, but still, he's good.

...my edgegames suck.... X_X I will improve.

Still waiting on someone to upload other vids.

Smash Journeyman
yea nice rio but i saw little to no mindgames and the marth could have been better if you ask me you were getting predictable on the edge and i was expecting the marth to double fair you but he didnt for a minute i though he was just a friend playfully sparring with you lol

but overall nice mario just get better comp and lay off the fairs with rio i saw better set ups with a u-air

pdk

Smash Lord
WD into dsmash/usmash/ftilt is your friend, that's about all i can say for now

unknown522

Some guy
ur pretty good. U just hafta work on actually hitting the person with some of ur moves, and use ur cape oppoutunities. 7/10. Also, juice's marth needs a hell of a lot of work

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, awesome.

It looks like I'm not gonna get the crew vid up... =/ I played really good too. I took off 10 stock with my 5. =D Up B spiked someone too, it was insane.

Well, I'm goin to Ken's biweekly (I live in SoCal), maybe I'll play him! XD I think we might bring our camera, so I might get some more matches.

I really need some new ones! =/

Edit: I am now in Team Harmony! =DDDDDD Like the 5 min banner from our captain?

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Mariomaster- ur banner looks like it say sonic is going to be in brawl if thats true nintendo offically owns sega.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
<3

Gah, I'm too lazy to get anymore vids. Winter break is coming up though.... Which means I'll have more time to be lazy. =D

////

Meh, I'll see if I'm not too lazy.

Lucky_Sharmz19

Smash Ace
Cmon, give this fellow Mario player a break. I mean, there are very few Mario players left in the Smash universe and we are desperately trying to survive and persevere.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
I will play my Mario against a Marth, Fox, and Falco, any day.................................................................as long as its a friendly lol.

Top Bottom