• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Kirby!

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
Nice kirbyciding, and *really* nice suicide-cancel at 2:23. I can't help but notice that you SD'd twice going for kirbycides you weren't going to get, though - be very careful with those. Especially against a Marth, whose fsmash somehow outranges Swallow.

I think you were lucky he didn't punish you more for holding Swallow at 2:05, and also for those cutters.

Another thing you could add to your game is the bair out of the shield. That would have been really useful several times in that match - the one I'm looking at is 1:13-1:14.

Anyways, that was fun to watch, keep it up!

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
It was a funny vid but i cant help but think the marth was just kind of bad. Anyway you really have to be more careful with those final cutters and im going to assume that the hammer was a mistake. But other than that all you really need to work on is the spacings/timeings for your swallowcides

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirby won, so your rating is: 10 out of 10, my friend.

Maybe next time that Marth will learn to break out of B-throw faster. XD

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
A Comment? Oh You Must Read.

A great Kirby! I'm not sure if this was a joke or a real attempt to improve. So I must rate later.

EDIT: Bleh I don't care. 10 out of 10. Just don't Kirby-Cide Pichu. Pichus are too good. (Oh my gosh, you already knew about that!)

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
For those commenting on the first final cutter:

Someone in the audience shouted "Use the sword!" Because it wasn't a very serious match, I did the cutter, because I assumed that was what he meant. Then my audience member yelled "no, suck Marth up and use his sword!" I probably wouldn't have done that if I didn't have someone yelling at me :laugh:

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman

Someone in the audience shouted "Use the sword!" Because it wasn't a very serious match, I did the cutter, because I assumed that was what he meant. Then my audience member yelled "no, suck Marth up and use his sword!" I probably wouldn't have done that if I didn't have someone yelling at me :laugh:
Crowds are always funny.:laugh:

k!rby

Smash Rookie
Yo by watching ur video of kirby i noticed that me and you are like equal lol im gonna try and make a way better video though :)

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman

LOL I think I had that happen to me one time. Also nice kirby

Top Bottom