• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Ganondorf!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... you did very well against a usually very hard matchup for Ganon. I think your Ganon is very good, you've just got to work on following up on attacks after Murder Choking. Take a look at Jekyll's super-in-depth guide to this for help (I think its in Sliq's guide as well). Overall, I think your pretty good Ganon.

He's definentley secondary worthy.

noobslayer

Smash Apprentice
Your ganon is decent. I wouldn't be as enthusiastic about it as Boezy, though. The ROB you faced wasn't too great. He was way too predictable, and even killed himself in the first match. 3/5

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Watched the first video. Looking for an honest opinion? Below average Ganon fighting a pretty bad Rob.

SideB spam and poorly placed aerials won't get you very far against a good player.

Top Bottom