• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my ganon

Demon King

Smash Rookie
I'm no expert (well, not compared to most people here, anyway), but Ganondorf's been my favourite character since ever.:grin:

But your definitely not bad, in my opinion. :) Nice chainthrow, especially.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ya. Chainthrow's are my specialty. I end up at least doing 1 like that every 2 matches. Thats one of the main reason i play as ganon.

*~* James *~*

Smash Cadet
sorry, gannon is not in this game......................

It's ganondorf!!

Gan(n)on:

Ganondorf:

Agahnim:

:) otherwise not too bad. I like cging too!! lolz

one thing, when CGing don't go to THAT high of %, when you can, fair them out of it.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
The sheik wasn't DIing very well out of that chain grab...that was a pretty easy one to pull off. Can you CG other characters?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You aren't a bad ganon but you really need to fight better players in order to judge your skill...the sheik wasn't a very good sheik and you shouldn't have been having trouble with him.

On your first stock off the stage, you jumped back, not forward, you might have lived if you jumped forward.

While chaingrabbing, give at least one hit before throwing again, that really adds up damage against those skilled enough to get out of it so you can't spam it like that.

You should start sheildgrabbing people who attacked you like the sheik did instead of just jumping at them.

Don't stay on the ledge very long as you do, its begging to be setup and hurt.

err...find better players and work on those combos!..most of your attacks were just one blow then waiting..

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Definetly need better players to play against, but a pretty good Ganon (you L-cancelled well, DD a little bit). Might want to work on uair from ledge and landing on level however, because a good player will punish you for missing. Also, tell your buddy that to have a name like that, he needs to be better ;)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yes but the bad thing is i live in a town with the population of 2,000 and out of that he is the 2nd best (Im the best in my town). Thx for the comments tho guys. I'l work on what i need to :D

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Not too bad. I try to wavedash a little more with mine though. Not many Ganondorfs WD for some reason though. Practice the up kick landing on the stage thing also. It works wonders when properly used. Also you should get to where you can wavedash onto the stage from the edge. It really surprises opponents because you can go from the edge to right in the face grabbing or jabbing them in less than a second. Not bad tho...keep it up

Top Bottom