• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My fox

fox mctipper

Smash Cadet
even though you were only fighting a CPU i was pretty impressed. your use of fox's air game was excellent( particularly down-air and forward-air). the blaster use could have been more prominent but i also noticed that you didnt spend much time at a distance from your oppenent and close up blaster use is just asking for it. use of the shine to spike was also quite good. if it were a human opponent id be ready to say you're the best ive seen.

kid-y3k

Smash Rookie
i agree even thoe it was a computer i was a little impressed just show me real people next time btw what level was the comp

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
I liked it alot.
At about 1 minute, you missed a Uair since he could airdodge since his damage wasn't very high.
Until you get his damage to about 75 or so, you should try this.
After the fair do a dair, and a nair. That's harder to dodge and it's a pretty good combo.

Edit: That was a typo, thanks a6m zero.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
I like your Fox, you've got a real nice idea. It almost follows perfectly the Fox described in my "3 Phases" thread (advertise advertise).

At :44, you down-smash worked, but you could of turned around into an up-smash before he shielded.

1:05 you know darn well you shouldn't be trying to Utilt like that at higher percents, do it once and upsmash.

Digimonkey...it was onyl 1:29 long...

Jorge, I would like to play some Fox dittos on wifi with you to see what you can do vs. a real opponent, are you West Coast or East Coast?

FoxXMcloud

Smash Rookie
i suck with fox ( probably because i cant shine spike or hit to many combos ) so i thought it was very good
i liked how u shine spiked almost every oppertunity and used the down smash alot

HMD

Smash Journeyman
ur better then my bro soul ark i can teach him that down grab then f-air

slyfox702

Smash Rookie
Your a good Fox,
you set a good basis for what a basic Fox should have.
But to take it to the next level, you should work on your mind games.
It was only a comp and all, but your style is little straight forward, to many Fox players play
the same. Be more Unpredictable, because a good human wolf might be able to read you.

Top Bottom