• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my fox Im from Costa Rica

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Tu fox se ve muy bien. Pero no intentes los doble shines asi x q si, no digo q sean malos pero un waveshine en mi opinion es mejor para los combos. Bueno en si esta bastante bueno me gustaria ver q tan bien juegas contra mejores oponentes ya q lo destrozaste a ese ganon.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
What he said.

You should also learn to stop running in so often and attacking. Learn to run around Ganon and abuse his openings instead of charging in with random nairs and dairs. You'll just get fly-swatted away by his aerials.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Darn RaynEX always beats me to everything, so I'll elaborate on what he said.

Ganon's moves have years of lag compared to how fast Fox can move. You have nice spacing, so take advantage of that, dance around Ganon until he misses a shot, then run in there and grab him and get in some damage. Shine spike him if you get him off the edge, it's easy. Watch the ariels, they are definitely not the way to approach Falcon or Ganon (for different reasons). Ganon will smack you away and Falcon will just dash dance and kick your ***. Once you get ganon into a combo, try nairing him once or twice off the edge and then easily edgeguard him. Depending on the percents involved you can try nairing him from way off the edge and then firefox back.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
A6M Zero said:
it's easy
the best Ganon in Canada beat me six times straight on FD. I sat down trying to beat him and i just couldn't.

If you face a competent Ganon, they'll make it so that they are almost lag-free and unpunishable. You know? Just not leaving themselves open for even a second. Pro players can do that shiet. 0_0

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Hannibal Lecter has 6 fingers.

Well, he did, but he had the extra one surgically removed to avoid detection.

Back on topic.

It's not too bad to just noob out on Ganon and Cfalcon and get some kills him. Throw spike throw spike throw spike throw spike :D

In a perfect world.

technomancer

Smash Champion
The best way to get ganon is to find out his patterns and just bait his ****, and to keep the pressure on with lasers and fast well spaced shffls and crossups. This Fox did a great job, and could be pro in the US if he would learn to follow up on his throws well (use mindgames when combos are not available/you miss them), get full WDs in a little more consistantly, and keep his pressure a little tighter against characters that can't deal. Your tech skill is very good.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Tech. skill does not equal pro.

No offense to him but, whether or not he does what you suggest in your last run-on sentence; he wouldn't be a U.S. pro.

Tourny expirience, and experience against Pros matters alot.

Top Bottom