• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my falcon(1-10)

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Dude, melee is the best of the three anyways... Just learn to be advanced at melee

1. Play better people
2. Practice fo sho
3. Learn to moonwalk
4. The neutral should be your main approach move
5. Up-air a lot more
6. Shffl don't fullhop as much stuff.
7. Grab a LOT more, upthrow/downthrow.

Sorry just a little advice, uh 4/10

DrewB008

Smash Lord
you could easily learn to wavedash in the course of a week

same with dashdancing, l canceling will take a little longer

if you get the hang of these three techniques, your falcon will become much faster and you will improve immensely

i was impressed, you werent fast but most players at your point of experience have a very automatic style and dont really even realize whats going on, you seem to try to react specifically to a lot of things. i think you should try to work on those techniques, you will benefit greatly

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill give u a 3 for now too much side b that wont work on many people ...after like 2 people will catch on..not enuff dash dance and practice your shfl's..besides that and hopefully u practice these things..keep it up and tell ur friend to f tilt and move around too

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
you have alot to work on but it doesnt mean theres no hope :]

and that was me about a year ago lol
lol thanks for the help guys but only thing is i dont main falcon lol but its not like im a pro with my main(marth).and yes i understand that wavedashing could be mastered in a week but im not sure what u mean,bec i could wavedash easily just not in match while im playing the match and also i cant wavedash forward.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
you could easily learn to wavedash in the course of a week

same with dashdancing, l canceling will take a little longer

if you get the hang of these three techniques, your falcon will become much faster and you will improve immensely

i was impressed, you werent fast but most players at your point of experience have a very automatic style and dont really even realize whats going on, you seem to try to react specifically to a lot of things. i think you should try to work on those techniques, you will benefit greatly
thanks and wow people are more helpful here than brawl section lol u guys must hate brawl haha

Scar

#HarveyDent
hate is not a strong enough word

however i think the new breed of melee players (brawl converts) are going to be a lot smarter, so if they gain the tech skill they might be a fearsome batch

prob not though b/c brawl players are such sissies

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Hey! I'm a brawl convert! My melee falcon still sucks! but I take offense to that... EXTREME dislike for brawl will work for me.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
FO SHO!

BIGM, the way you play your falcon I bet reflects in your marth and anyone else you play. but practice wavedashing, dash dance, and figure out how to draw your opponent into what you want them to do, mindgames!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Dude, melee is the best of the three anyways... Just learn to be advanced at melee

1. Play better people
2. Practice fo sho
3. Learn to moonwalk
4. The neutral should be your main approach move
5. Up-air a lot more
6. Shffl don't fullhop as much stuff.
7. Grab a LOT more, upthrow/downthrow.

Sorry just a little advice, uh 4/10
LOL says joe who happens to have a terrible falcon.

Kike_Ichigo

Smash Cadet
Even if you want look in "Advance How to PLay" and learnd all the techniques.... trust me... all the techniques are good for all the players ^^

tubes

Smash Ace
how do u dash dance?lol i suck
you just mash left and right. if you change directions during the dash animation you instantly change directions without having to wait for a turning around animation. Of course you learn to control it so you really aren't just mashing left and right. You've probably been doing it without knowing for some time now.

strangely mundane

Smash Journeyman
I think you should really master all the AT's as everyone has said, it really helps to be able to move fluidly as it allows you to think much more fluidly.

falcofox121SHL

Smash Cadet
do more shffls fosho, put any air into it
dashdancing and wavedashing
moonwalking isnt neccesary but it looks goodXD

and i noticed you didnt l-cancel your neutrals, deffinetly get l-canceling down

jorge199494

Smash Apprentice
lol you play the game so simple. but yeah you should practice more advance things and you'll be way better than you are

CommanderCody08

Smash Apprentice
how do u dash dance?lol i suck
Just tap the stick back and forth between left and right in a quick, even rythym.

If you haven't seen it yet I would highly recommend Wak's Advanced How to Play Videos. They are on youtube and they explain dashdancing and whatnot really well.

Top Bottom