• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falco

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
ahh cowboy bebop. now to yuor falco, considering the competition not bad, but in the world with falcos on the rise you gotta be a bit better if you thinkin competitivly, might wanna see if you can jump out of that shine a lil faster and try to learn shine to b air thats always a good one. any way on a scale from 1-10 i'd give it a 7. good but needs work.

manlypass@gmail.com

Smash Rookie
5/10

You're getting there. Shine more, short hop more, WD more, laser a little bit more. Your falco reminds me of mine, though.

Smash Journeyman
decent falcobut need work. i saw little to no dairs and you just sat there waiting for him to catch bait on your uptiltwhich i thought would get you punished but didn't.

also i see to many moments where you were sitting there waiting a good falco is never patient unless you like the pc approach.

D

Deleted member

yeah falco is all about combos and fox sould be an easy 0 to 60% at the least for falco.shine waving is good for cleaner set ups and allow for alot more options but dont even worry about that til you get more tech skill.ide rate your falco but thats not my style.i only give advice;)

EDIT:saw an incredible amount of u-tilts.careful w/those against more fierce comp. you WILL get punished for it....

Top Bottom