• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Doc and my Ganondorf

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
Marth could have grabbed, and countered alot. Espcially against Ganon's predictablity. However you did very well elmianating Ganon's weaknesses :D. Good fight XD.

Nice combo at the ned :O!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
RE:Doc
*don't always DJ when attacking SHFFLing (or even just SHFF) is quicker, less predictable, and less easy to punish.
*Work on edgeguarding: that Ganon should have died a couple of time, but you missed with the cape/b-air...Ganons' upB isn't too tricky, unlike other characters recoveries.
*Work on using the pills at the right time. Spamming them only works if you spam correctly. Use them to cover your approachers and retreats, and use them to mess up the defender when recovering.
You are probably better than me, but that is only because I don't practice what I preach :)

El_turqueador

Smash Rookie
thanks for the comment man, I'll keep your advice in mind.

I hope more people rate my videos

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
not a bad gannon, but u got to relax a little bit... u dont need to be all wild with him, just concentrate on your mind games and lure him a lot and bait him you dont need to be playin with him like ur a falco or fox or something... but nice combo at the end made up for ur sucide i guess lol

flaco

The Terminator
Nice vids you do have a problem you use gannon as a punisher thats not good well you might beat some guys but not in tornies trust me also the marth was like in a rush I do like the song whats the artist.

El HP

Smash Ace
not a bad gannon, but u got to relax a little bit... u dont need to be all wild with him, just concentrate on your mind games and lure him a lot and bait him you dont need to be playin with him like ur a falco or fox or something... but nice combo at the end made up for ur sucide i guess lol
You're right, the Ganon play as a Falco or Fox but he's good

El_turqueador

Smash Rookie
Thanks man, maybe you are right, my ganon is too agressive XD but I'll keep your advice in mind, and I'll try to do more mindgames.

El_turqueador

Smash Rookie
Nice vids you do have a problem you use gannon as a punisher thats not good well you might beat some guys but not in tornies trust me also the marth was like in a rush I do like the song whats the artist.
thanks for the advice man, I already went to a tournament and get the 10th place but that was long ago. About the song the rapper is Chyno Nyno (he's from puerto rico)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
*** (Ganon) You're pretty lucky your opponent doesn't know how to DI. That Dthrow --> Dsmash --> Usmash --> Dair --> DownB was the most unorthadoxed combo I have EVER seen with ganon. Very nice. The first ganon player needs to utilize the different uses of Uair a little better. The Ganon **** is much appreciated. Fun to watch :)

sagemoon

Smash Lord
For your doc. SHFFLing uair more would help. Seeing as this is a quick and effective move it can get through ganons slower moves. Just dont be too predictable with it. Also you started out good with doc but then lost it at the end. Try and be consistant thoughout the match.

I dont have any good advice with your ganon (I dont play very many gannons) but I'd suggest watch videos and learn how to get those combos in. The last combo was great but the rest it seemed like you traded hits and punished him for his mistakes. It was a good gannon though.

im the marth player any advice for my marth :D
Your spacing in your attacks is a little off. Try to be more accurate with your attacks. Sometimes try and be more patient, and wait for him to use his jump and then he will be vulnerable for an attack. (an example would be when you jump up and follow through with a uair and he just jumps and punishes you for it). Also when you were juggling with uair, although sometimes you pulled it off effectivly, most of the time it was easily avoidable and you got punished for it. You can get more combos in if you space yourself correctly in hitting with the tip. But other then that, you have good SHFFLing with the marth.

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
Your spacing in your attacks is a little off. Try to be more accurate with your attacks. Sometimes try and be more patient, and wait for him to use his jump and then he will be vulnerable for an attack. (an example would be when you jump up and follow through with a uair and he just jumps and punishes you for it). Also when you were juggling with uair, although sometimes you pulled it off effectivly, most of the time it was easily avoidable and you got punished for it. You can get more combos in if you space yourself correctly in hitting with the tip. But other then that, you have good SHFFLing with the marth.
thanks man ill keep that in mind :)

El HP

Smash Ace
The first ganon player needs to utilize the different uses of Uair a little better. The Ganon **** is much appreciated. Fun to watch :)

Thanks for the advice.:)

Top Bottom