• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my bowser

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
great bowser, you are obviously much more skilled than your opponent. the samus wasn't good and i don't really care about GaW haha

Kragen

Smash Ace
Your opponents are like CPU with a little bit more tech skill. Which is even worse >_>
All I can say is, that you should shield less, and not so long, and stop randomly spamming SHUFFLs, when Samus isn't near you.

And get better opponents.
Still, pretty good basis. Keep it up.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
Your opponents are like CPU with a little bit more tech skill. Which is even worse >_>
All I can say is, that you should shield less, and not so long, and stop randomly spamming SHUFFLs, when Samus isn't near you.

And get better opponents.
Still, pretty good basis. Keep it up.
yea what he said find better players.

Frey

Smash Journeyman
great job in those combos but you need to be a bit more aggressive, there were times when you couldve gotten them good but you hesitated.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so far i've watched the first samus life on the first match

you look like my bowser, only slower and not quite as smart, but it looks a lot like soem of the stuff i do

i'll watch the rest and edit later i'm getting kicked off the computer

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i accidentally owned myself with improper grammar XD

good thing i can activate the ABUSE MOD POWERS MACHINE

mod status... ACTIVATE!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Your boozer is really slow, and predictable, plus the fact that you let the GAW come back a lot, just Bair it back away for sure

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
ok, what i gotta tell u is that, ur a good bowser, pretty nice bowser, practice a litlle more the U+air timing, because u missed a pair of times, and practice a litlle more mindgame, but its a niiice bowser, ill live to play like u if i were a bowser, keep going XD

Top Bottom