• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate my bowser plz

frangow

Smash Rookie

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I only watched the second video and from that i can just say... edgeguarding was a biggy, you needed a lot more of that to be really effective, tilts and bairs are huge.. you flubbed two that i watched closely.. besides that off to a great start.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
Don't stand so close to the edge when edge guarding fox, estimate how far he is going to fly and hit him with f smash where he lands, there is slight lag after landing.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Don't stand so close to the edge when edge guarding fox, estimate how far he is going to fly and hit him with f smash where he lands, there is slight lag after landing.
F smash?... you play comps huh...

Tilts are a god send and try and get him in his start up motion, if not Bair him back off the edge.. just don't let him get back thats all.. Bowser actually has a decent edgeguarding game IMHO

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
decent? LOL

fox should never, ever, EVER recover against bowser with no exceptions, i dont care what % he is at, if he is off he is dead.

bowser has more or less the BEST edge game

lol @ decent

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Gimpy, i would agree with you but i'm not as good yet and i tend to miss the sweet spot of a tilt and send them upwards...

If your a god with boozer like you then yea its the best i agree i hope to get there one day

Oh and to defend myself... i was more aiming at his boozer having a decent edge game for a first time bowser.. but hey your the expert take it away :)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey gimpy not a lot of useful stuff is coming out of this.. how bout you say your peace to it and then give it a nice old F Smash

[/thread]

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
i only watched the second video too, but here's what i saw:

- don't use the dair as much, go for a nair if you plan to land on top of them.

- and like the others said, practice your edgegame. bair is great against space animals' up b recoveries. a shffled one should even hit sweetspotters.

Top Bottom