• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my bowser - more matches with my improved bowser

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Kinda sucks when you record it after you recorded it onto your Wii. You can never tell who that player is actually brawling since it says "P1" and "P2"

and lol at that Pikachu killing himself on the last stock.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you don't believe it was actually anther?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
2 tournaments coming up, I plan on winning

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I thought I was in the melee forums real quick for some reason. And when I clicked that I think I literally felt my heart break a little.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Exceptionally good bowser. although you did get lucky in the last two matches (them killing themselves =P)

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
Those Lucario matches were hard to watch. It's always frustrating when you go into punching bad mode and you're trying to find a way out. Good fights!

KoopaKoopaParatroopa

Smash Apprentice
your bowser is really different from mine... you use Side B a lot more compared to me o_O and a lot less Fair too, lol.
oh yeah, don't UpB into your opponent cause it gets weaker near the end of the spin, and they can punish you after that. I also noticed that when you're on the ledge you let go and double jump + attack to get back on the stage... remember you can jump, attack, roll from the ledge too.

Nice bowser bomb kills. anther totally wasn't expecting it. xD

nice job on those matches, & good luck in the tourney!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
got more vids for you guys, I think I'm improving a lot. I will be the best with bowser

Flayl

Smash Hero
How did you grab the ledge 27 seconds in on the 4th video?

edit: nevermind, for soem reason it didn't seem like a walk-off grab. I've only seen 3 matches so far, but they were nice.

Top Bottom