• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my 1v1 Matches

DarkHero

Smash Cadet
So, last night me and my brother were chilling back and playing some Smash while listening to the new Killers album. I think we recorded about 30 of the games. I threw some of the better ones on Youtube for you guys to watch. I'm Falcon and he is Fox. And sorry for the lack of sound....

Advice, criticism, comments, etc. I especially enjoy the third match :chuckle:.

Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzkkitManVE
Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2AiW-XjYA
Video 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miaCBmSVlJY

Enjoy them.

Azuryu

Smash Cadet
I'll just comment on the Fox for the first match. It seems that you could have killed your brother much faster if you just used up smash instead of forward smash. Also you should JC your shine whenever you use it. It seems that you also try to shine spike when you know you could have killed him with a up smash or a foward smash as Falcon was recovering.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
The fox wasnt that good. he couldnt even consistantly tech your throws, which is where all those combos came from, and also he could have probably dodged most of those grabs with a shine. And wtf is with that uthrow to shine? unless you are KDJ and going to wavedash to usmash after it, i dont think its a good idea.

LuZr!!@

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, These are my crewmates in these videos :D I wasn't there when they did the videos so I missed out. I liked the third match best. Nice falcon moves and nice fox technicals. I'd say work on your combos. Hope I can get into the next set of vids. Also looking forward to the upcoming crew video. :ouch: Also Anxious for Wario in brawl :D

Met

Smash Ace
well the fox could use some work but i dont play him great. But for the fox stop grabbing so much you can do alot of other things like Usmashing which will kill CF on most stages around 110% or something like that. Same thing for your bro I play captian falcon and you got the techs down well. But you are grabing way to much and doing things prematurely. CF is fast, you can watch people start to roll in a direction and catch up with them. And also try and string in some Uairs because if you are good enough you can Uair combo someone alot because they will be stunned and CF is so fast he can get them before they get outta it. but anyway just keep playing replace all the grabing with moves that you can combo with because that will rack up more %... just keep on keepin on

Top Bottom