• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Me Zelda Please ^________^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would like to know what you guys think of my Zelda. Rate her from one to ten (10 bein the best) I would also like advice on how to make her better. I main Peach, and Zelda is my secondary. I always use Peach and would never switch. So I decided to Pick her up cause she is fun. So I thought I step her game up and use her more. So rate her and leave advice if you can. Thanks in advance ^________^

Zelda #1

Zelda#2

Zelda #3

Zelda #4

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Um......it would be nice if you can stick to the topic of my thread please. It gets threads closed.

and as For your question, Peach and Zelda are like in the same class in a way, which is why I can play with them both, but cant play well with the rest of the characters in the game. Now can you watch the video and rate me?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
why do people who play zelda often play peach and vice versa....hmmmm
Probably for the same reason that Ness players often play Fox or Falco, and Mewtwo players often play Marth or Sheik.... They need a secondary to handle bad matchups, and the secondary has similar characteristics to their low tier.

Back on topic: Not bad. You need to space better though. Don't just charge attacks and hope your opponent runs into them. And don't run into your opponent's attacks, either. This goes for both the Zelda and the Mewtwo players.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You just don't seem comfortable with her kicking sweet spot. Once you get that down, you'll not only deal more damage, but your spacing will improve. Also, varying the timing of your kicks and the height at well. Otherwise your opponent will start reading you, grabbing you etc.

Also, I think you need to be a little less anxious with Zelda. As Rapid A. said, you charge in and run into attacks too much. I used to do that too. Zelda is more of a "turtle" and a waiting character. Bait the opponent into something before you lunge at them. Then punish them with a $ Kick in D face.

Not bad though. Keep it up.

Oh yeah and as for the out of ten rating....I give your Zelda a 6.

Top Bottom