• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate me elTEAMo

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Not based on level...are these pokemon worth raising into juggernauts?
Emerald version:

Blaziken
Ludicolo
Sabelye
Pelliper
Manectric
Aggron

Please post

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Sableye has craptacular stats and is generally unusable. Its one and only redeeming feature is its awesome typing of no weaks and 3 immunities. If only it got Levitate =/ Pelipper's SpAtk is so pitiful that even when you remedy its even worse speed with Agility, it still won't be able to sweep effectively. 100 base def, EQ immunity and Focus Punch resist helps it wall some CBers in UU, but otherwise not very useful. Manectric is acceptable if you don't have access to any of the other games. It's a very underrated sweeper. 105 in both Spd and SpAtk is nothing to laugh at. Aggron would be used more if the very attacks it was designed to wall didn't hit it for 4x. =/ EQ and Focus Punch aside, Aggron is a very solid physical wall, especially in UU. Counter also plays nicely, as most EQs won't be OHKOing Aggron. Otherwise okay.

Wrath`

Smash Master
In a double battle i know how to make sable invinceible.

GO to the dragonit support thread.Its on a page close to the end right now.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I am 200% sure there is no way to make Sableye invincible. I hope you realize moves such as Skill Swap and Role Play are blocked by Wonder Guard as well.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I am 200% sure there is no way to make Sableye invincible. I hope you realize moves such as Skill Swap and Role Play are blocked by Wonder Guard as well.
Yeah,thats how I've done it before.

I'm not going to post somthing that dosn't work.DUH!!!!!!!!!!

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Please at least try to know what you're saying before you say it. Wonder Guard cannot be taken with Skill Swap or Role Play. This is fact. If you did it, you hacked your game with a cheating device. The only way Wonder Guard can be taken is with the ability Trace, which Sableye does not have. And let's just say it could happen, which by the way, it can't. Foresight gets rid of Sableye's fighting immunity, conveniently cutting through Wonder Guard. Sableye is far from invincible and with its mediocre movepool and craptacular stats, Sableye will be nothing more than NU.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Yes, but he's technically correct. Sableye can switch into some stuff, but can't do much else. I do feel sorry for it though. Gamefreak chose it to be the third Pokemon ever to receive an Ability that serves no other purpose than to be Skill Swapped. And it can't even learn Skill Swap. I was hoping Sableye might actually get decent. =/

Top Bottom