• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate G@BE'S C.falcon he needs it ^_^ ( NEW VID first page) Updated 12/23/08

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i think sitting in ur shield that much is bad against fox, they just trap u when ur in ur shield and lock u down with the shine and its hard to get away.

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX
I give you 7/10 and why do people give 10/10 sorry not because your falcon isn't good im saying this but u can't give 10 to someone 10/10 means PERFECT! PERFECT!

I give you 7 because i hated your edgeguard u could have grabbed the edge and ledgehop a knee depends of where he lands.

G@BE

Smash Lord
well
these vids were made like you know 5 months ago so you got to give me some credit atleast the h=people who know me know that i have gotten alot better.

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX
I'm not saying ur not good even if these vids are old and that your a lot better now You can't just say your perfect and 10/10 is perfect, 4 stock isai with 0% and theres a chance il give you 10/10 but til there

G@BE

Smash Lord
I'm not saying ur not good even if these vids are old and that your a lot better now You can't just say your perfect and 10/10 is perfect, 4 stock isai with 0% and theres a chance il give you 10/10 but til there

but i did not say i was perfect in the least bit lol hehe

G@BE

Smash Lord
Hurray for new video of me i do some really cool stuff in it i think.

My favorite thing is how i trick my friend with the F-smash's

enjoy

the one vid is on the first page

technomancer

Smash Champion
Fsmash is a cool move, but I didn't like your use of it on the edgeguard there. But hey, that guy wasn't too amazing, so I'm not going to call you on it :) Usually I Fsmash SHFFL foxes who are trying to be tricky.

Anyway, good stuff in the new vids, great edge work, why was that guy Falcon punching so much lol?

G@BE

Smash Lord
Fsmash is a cool move, but I didn't like your use of it on the edgeguard there. But hey, that guy wasn't too amazing, so I'm not going to call you on it :) Usually I Fsmash SHFFL foxes who are trying to be tricky.

Anyway, good stuff in the new vids, great edge work, why was that guy Falcon punching so much lol?
Why!? lol
He is ok. It was just a video he put up for himself. I dunno i just thought i did a couple of nice things so i just put the video up.... eh....

Im teaching that OmniD guy right now. he is ok at some certian stuff.

Kike_Ichigo

Smash Cadet
Well I see your old videos and just 2 of your new videos and Your really get BETTER!!! you combo´d that Sheik like you were playing with a little kid who is learning Melee xD... and playing with that Falco was really good... but you always dont need to go to the platform with a Knee try with others stuff like Uair or for SS Own... a Nair is really good when you do both kick xD but when you only do 1 is the **** xD but you play really good... and dont worry for the ditto a friend talk too me and he show me that a Ditto doesnt say who is the better with the player... xD

Most of the Time you play very well man... Ill give you like... 8.8/10

G@BE

Smash Lord
Thanks for the thoughts...

That sheik player was actually a little kid T_T nah jk he is someone that is fairly new to the game though.

U-air is good for stuff like that... but if they are already at a percent that they can be KO'd why not try and finish it there? lol but i see what you are saying... I just try things that get the job done quickly and efficiently... I don't really like being to fancy.

Top Bottom