• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction OFFICIAL Thread

Machspeed

Smash Lord

The Game
-Mach's review-
Definently my favorite of the series so far. In my opinion, Insomniac has really outdone themselves on this sequel. Was a big-time fan of Deadlocked, and seeing a follow-up was long overdue. I am especially glad to get my hands on this game, seeing I have Clank by my side again. The graphics are wonderful (in a cartoon sense), the weaponry (as always) is astounding and fascinating, and it is just a wonderful beat 'em up game. Added the new PS3 controller wireless motion sensing certain "missions", it just makes the game all the more entertaining. This game also allows you to go into first-person mode with all weapons, and still has grinding mechanics, and is still a platforming wonder. Missions aren't very repetitive, and it will keep you wrapped in for hours, and the storyline is very deep this time around which is something you can definently follow. Choose from an arsenal of deadly weapons and moves, which is just great. I think it's one of the BEST games to hit the PS3 and I definently recommend buying it or at least renting it and trying it out. My only con (and this is nit-picking ALOT) is the camera angles under water, but this is not a big obstacle most of the game. Another nit-wit con, is that it would be considered easy to the hardcore gamer, but is more of a casual type of game.

Graphics: 9.5/10
Gameplay: 10/10
Camera: 8.5/10
Missions: 9/10

Average: 9.3​

What is "on topic"
Any fans of this series besides myself?
What stage are you on?
Did you like the game?
Go on, and review it out of 10.​

bored

Smash Ace
Hmm, never thought there would be an official thread on this game. Oh well, the game is great, but the best on the PS3? No, I would rate it a 9.0/10. It's a reasonable rating in my book.

antimatter

Smash Lord
that's the way i feel. i dont own any sony products, so i cant legally play any r&c games.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
You are not alone. Ive been waiting for the fifth game and Sony comes out to dissapoint me by putting it only on PS3.
How are the weapons?
Even better than the last installment.

My favorite has to be the tornado launcher, where when you fire a tornado, you tilt the controller in which way you want it to steer.

Top Bottom