• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raptor boost Glitch?

Karttibone

Smash Cadet
Well since nobody in Q&A Thread answered me on this, I make a new topic.

Ahem, I don't know if this is known, but I think I just discovered a good-for-nothing glitch with the raptor boost. If you jump and immediately press the button combination for the raptor boost, CF makes the move fairly above the ground, but if you hit the enemy he lands and it doesn't do ANY damage. At first I was all like WTF?.
The problem is, from my viewpoint, if you hit with raptor boost in the air, it works like a meteor smash, so CF should gain upward momentum. So why the hell is he landing without doing ANY damage?

I mean not that this is of any use, because if it would work you still would be *** ***** by anything. But I was kinda curious, since I didn't find any information on this.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Dunno man, if I knew the answer I'd clear things up for you. It's really a ****ty thing :p...But glitches are fun, so I'm gonna try it anyways.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
It does. He moves down before launching his fist. He hits the ground before the hitbox comes out, cancelling his attack. It's not a glitch, it's just a bad position.

Not to mention, old.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
Hitboxes, hitboxes, hitboxes. With Doug its always a question of when, where and whom. If you backed it up, the attack may garner more beneficial a result, or simply time the RB differently. Ive seen Falcon do some silly things. Good luck.

Top Bottom