• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RaphaelRobo and Dark Hart Present!: NSCU Bro Stacks or... - November 9th, 2013 - Raleigh, NC

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Funny story. My colleagues decided to have a costume party a few weeks back. With the short notice, the only costume I had time to put together was your avatar. I drank a lot of Dr. Pepper that night.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Me and Karn may come. I am amazed I remember my user name. Sup yall.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
will be here for a few hours, probably to play project M if It's around. I'm too ass at m,elee to bring people down.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Oh, you were in my PY205 class? Remember all the times I went up to the board and got questions wrong? That was so much fun. And then I got an A- because I kept forgetting to do the homeworks and skipped the problem session too often (Especially when I skipped everything in order to go to ECGC). Stupid class brought my GPA down. It was fun, though. 208 next semester.

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
hoo boy, an A-, talk about ballbreaking.
I don't remember you getting much wrong. I do remember you and maybe 5 other people going up to the front on pretty much a daily basis, to the point that the entire class knew all your names. crazy class.
never realized how big the smash scene is at ncsu, just wish more people were into the 64. It's pretty much all I play.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure the smash scene was never this big at NCSU. When we played last year, it was just me, Alex, and Scott. Then more local people started showing up, but none of them went to NCSU.

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
I was really big into Melee before I started playing the 64 online. The competitive side of it is really a lot of fun, definitely more so than Brawl at least.

Top Bottom