• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranked Tournament #1 (N.A. Finals!)

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Actually superstar told me ahead of the game that he is rusty and i think i told him "dun worry i am rusty too" yadayada..

Anyways no surri i've been playing less and less lately
anyways i played some good people all day today and i'm back up at the top of my game
for some reason there was a unknown and hidden off day virtue in me these past couple of days where people who i always crush were CRUSHING me lol.. but it seems to be gone now i crushed every person i played today

Random BROtip: never say no johnz to a friend named john.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
wow smash64 players actually make the worst excuses for losing LOL

suck it up, why are you playing in a tournament if you're rusty

Skrlx

Smash Champion
wow smash64 players actually make the worst excuses for losing LOL

suck it up, why are you playing in a tournament if you're rusty
lol ur dum

lol yeah that guy comes up with sime silly things, apperntly Pikachu is NOT top tier, and Falcon is a noob char O_O

but anyways bring this convo to the Social thread if you want to keep talkin about it, this thread is for tourney!
okay

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Random BROtip: never say no johnz to a friend named john.
Seconded.

the first page talks about a ladder, did you copy and paste from the ladder thread lol?

Oh, and what if the guy who always says he's rusty is actually named Rusty? :confused:

Superstar

Smash Champion
I was rusty cause I didn't play in a week, instead playing TF2/L4D [can you tell, I haven't been posting as often?]. I did ask Surri for a warmup beforehand twice, but he was AFK, kefit was busy at one point, forgot to ask again later, so I decided I might as well get the match over with, cause I was stalling the tournament.

And I could tell Dair was rusty, we were almost dead even and I was sucking BAD, missing Z-Cancels all over, I could barely combo, I stood still at some parts when I should have moved, and my fingers were all over the controller. And being dead even vs a guy who I know is better than me, well...0.o

There is no anger to this, I lost fair and square. I wasn't looking for matches as hard as I should have, so I had it coming.

D

Deleted member

Dair's lack of skill doesn't help either

hey go to the next tournament near LA lets play online is suck

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Dair's lack of skill doesn't help either

hey go to the next tournament near LA lets play online is suck
wow are you still mad from that DK rampage you saw lol?
i already told you go to the REAL SOCAL tournament san diego
actually since you are "socal" come over to my house

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Seconded.

the first page talks about a ladder, did you copy and paste from the ladder thread lol?

Oh, and what if the guy who always says he's rusty is actually named Rusty? :confused:
well if i were this "rusty" person i'd be pretty sad cause RUSTY is my name LOL

sorry for doublepost

D

Deleted member

wow are you still mad from that DK rampage you saw lol?
i already told you go to the REAL SOCAL tournament san diego
actually since you are "socal" come over to my house

I don't take friendlies seriously, more of a relaxation. Apparently you do though even though you tell me everytime you play DK for the "lulz" for some reason

especially when I play my crap characters like ness, your campy DK is good enough, anybody can beat my crappy characters but I play them cause they are funner, not my better characters

Oh and congrats you beat me 1 or 2 stocks when I am not interested in out camping your DK with my ness, maybe I should play characters I've already gotten bored of so I can beat some San Diego kid

It's like me beating JaimeHR or Superboomfan (it has happened due to luck muahaha) on p2p, he is still the smarter, better player especially considering it's online where I can't even set my deadzone correctly, delay, etc

I now know you take every match seriously online however. You think I am mad that you take a few matches when I play online for fun, not to win, even if I beat you more than you beat me. I think when I play more seriously you have never taken a match out of like 5 ladder matches in the horrific AllisBrawl ladder when you went by Virus and had unfair DI to avoid sure death combos

I even beat you with my bad Yoshi on my alt, Yoshizilla

And I don't see the need to travel a 2-3 hours just to play with some weird guy, ssb is fun but my laziness > ssb

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I don't take friendlies seriously, more of a relaxation. Apparently you do though even though you tell me everytime you play DK for the "lulz" for some reason

nah i only take it serious when i play people like you but for the most recent match i was playing dk cause he's fun but until you beat da k0ng i won't switch.

especially when I play my crap characters like ness, your campy DK is good enough, anybody can beat my crappy characters but I play them cause they are funner, not my better characters

are you kidding you picked half the people in the roster including craptain falcon. i sticked to DK. campy? all i have to say is "i was reading you like a BIBLE"

Oh and congrats you beat me 1 or 2 stocks when I am not interested in out camping your DK with my ness, maybe I should play characters I've already gotten bored of so I can beat some San Diego kid

STILL sticking with the ness thing huh? ness is easy to gimp and specially yours /endnessdiscussion. brotip: LA and all those places you have mentioned are fake socal san diego is the real socal

It's like me beating JaimeHR or Superboomfan (it has happened due to luck muahaha) on p2p, he is still the smarter, better player especially considering it's online where I can't even set my deadzone correctly, delay, etc

how can you not set your deadzone correctly? LOL we get 2-1 frames so what are you talking about

I now know you take every match seriously online however. You think I am mad that you take a few matches when I play online for fun, not to win, even if I beat you more than you beat me. I think when I play more seriously you have never taken a match out of like 5 ladder matches in the horrific AllisBrawl ladder when you went by Virus and had unfair DI to avoid sure death combos

I even beat you with my bad Yoshi on my alt, Yoshizilla

i wasn't that good back then as "virus" or in the time of the Aib ladder i had that shield habit past is past i played you when i was as Near. Apparently you do take it serious cause you keep calling me out(you even sad i'm a f a g for having a name from death note lol?) as for the yoshizilla thing all i remember is you not wanting to play cause of my fox or w/e i had my deadzone high.. the settings are way lower cause boom told me to lower it my di is a bit above normal and people act like as if i tell everybody '"MY DI IS H4X better than everyone yadayada"

And I don't see the need to travel a 2-3 hours just to play with some weird guy, ssb is fun but my laziness > ssb

i don't see the travel to tournament that claims to be socal when it's more central than southern. lol weird

Moocow007

Smash Ace
hey surri when's the deadline for the current matches? i wanna hurry and play Agony/Blink but they take forever =/

also dair is a big nerd stop nerding up this topic

D

Deleted member

never mind

sorry I never really mean anything as an insult but some people just take it the wrong way and rather than solve it correctly they try to solve it the douche bag way

and i dunno if you caught my meaning but my only decent characters are Fox and Falcon (who i hate using), everybody else anybody can beat especially Ness who to me is hard to use well.

and lowering your deadzone like that just gives you an unfair advantage which makes online even more ********

Skrlx

Smash Champion
hey surri when's the deadline for the current matches? i wanna hurry and play Agony/Blink but they take forever =/

also dair is a big nerd stop nerding up this topic
I'll be quite delightful the day my name shows up under yours in the bracket

never mind

sorry I never really mean anything as an insult but some people just take it the wrong way and rather than solve it correctly they try to solve it the douche bag way

and i dunno if you caught my meaning but my only decent characters are Fox and Falcon (who i hate using), everybody else anybody can beat especially Ness who to me is hard to use well.

and lowering your deadzone like that just gives you an unfair advantage which makes online even more ********
ok last thing surri..
i never took it the douche bag way just read over all your posts AIM chat logs kaillera chat logs that has you talking to me and you tell me
fox and falcon okay
BROtip: it's the opposite the higher the deadzone the bigger DI
lower deadzone =/= "hax di"
anyways funny thing is i never gloated about me beating your ness or your "not-decent" characters.. so, stop mentioning about your not-decent characters. (and if i did it's cause you keep bringing up that **** ness or other characters you claim you aren't good with)

D

Deleted member

you aint my bro, buddy

and you always gloat

you are so proud that you beat me with DK all the time

" so, stop mentioning about your not-decent characters. (and if i did it's cause you keep bringing up that **** ness or other characters you claim you aren't good with)"

I actually have no idea what you're trying to say here or why

Skrlx

Smash Champion
you aint my bro, buddy

and you always gloat

you are so proud that you beat me with DK all the time

" so, stop mentioning about your not-decent characters. (and if i did it's cause you keep bringing up that **** ness or other characters you claim you aren't good with)"

I actually have no idea what you're trying to say here or why
you seriously need to stop reading my posts while being high..
i said the only reason i'm gloating right now it's cause you're saying you used your sucky characters and then you kept talking about ness and not taking it serious and something dumb like not being able to set up your own deadzone etc etc

When i said gloat i meant going around saying "my dk trashed smoke2jointz." immediately after playing you. I didn't do that.. but now i am because you keep calling me out.
how to end this? stop calling me out because apparently you have some odd hatred towards me. "dair's lack of skill, blah blah prove yourself come to this tourney blah blah" those things just give me the right to gloat.

Anyways, whatever you can have that socal title that you want so much
*sighs*

i'm #2(tie between tigerbombz) in FAKE smash #1 being isai
#1 console smash in california is isai and then SMOKE2JOINTZ
that should satisfy you

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
You two need to stop acting like children and wait till you noobs play each other! Then the winner! will be better...not the person who has the biggest mouth >_>

If you two dont stop RIGHT NOW I will start giving yous infractions, and at the rate you two are going, you'll be banned within a day >_<

ANYWAYS people who are still playing for the second round in winners brackets have untill the end of today to finish their matches before getting pushed into defaults.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, whatever you can have that socal title that you want so much
*sighs*

i'm #2(tie between tigerbombz) in FAKE smash #1 being isai
#1 console smash in california is isai and then SMOKE2JOINTZ
that should satisfy you
I don't give a **** about these little things

and the only reason I call you out is so that you come and play at the tourney with us for the sake of fun lol, whatever

this is my last post to u Dair you like to make up lots of things about me

oh and you are nowhere near #2 in fake smash rofl

Boomfan get on AIM!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I don't give a **** about these little things

and the only reason I call you out is so that you come and play at the tourney with us for the sake of fun lol, whatever

this is my last post to u Dair you like to make up lots of things about me

oh and you are nowhere near #2 in fake smash rofl

Boomfan get on AIM!
Fine.. next time tell me a tourney that REALLY is socal like near san diego and i'll go to play with you and whoever you know for fun

STILL waiting on the loser of game 13 (blink and agony) >_>

D

Deleted member

Hey Boomfan said he can't play today can we have one more day?

If not just send me to losers bracket

Moonshadow

Smash Rookie
For the life of me i cannot find B-Rex. I have yet to see him once on AIM or EGX and thats the only contact information he has posted

Top Bottom