• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ranked: SoCal's #1 vs. SoCal's #12 New*

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
LOL at being ranked :D

B.A.R.S

Smash Cadet
Pretty good matches on everyone's side.

Wreckless: Wow, can we say mindgames? Your Fox is crazy is that your main? Good ****, cant really say anything on your part, it semms like you are doing everything correctly. Just go to more tournies.

HeaDache: Crazy combos, you can really beat people down when you get going, but what i noticed was that you wasn't playing that smart during the game. You were getting killed when you should of lived. Pay attention to what your oppenent is doing than react to their movements. Other than that you should be good. Crazy Tech Skills.

6th sense: OUt of all of your characters i liked your marth the most, you seemed like you had more control of the pace of the game. Same with wreckless just go to more tournies.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Pretty good matches on everyone's side.

Wreckless: Wow, can we say mindgames? Your Fox is crazy is that your main? Good ****, cant really say anything on your part, it semms like you are doing everything correctly. Just go to more tournies.
Thank you! I love you!
&
no i don't main fox. I main falcon and marth. I have millions of mistakes, especially in these videos.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Its cuzz you sucks. Sorry :/
- you only did win once.

NO JOHNS!
Wow I totally missed this

I think I ***** your Falcon and Marth and ***** you in Fox dittos(not recorded sadly). Could just be my imagination...

NO "My Marth and Falcon were sucking" JOHNS! These are friendlieees!

If you want to see more ****.
Forward-B edgeguards? :chuckle:

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Jason, you ****. I'll admit that you're better then me. You play a lot better and smarter than i do. I don't put those videos up because it is embarassing for me. I am tired of smash and the drama it brings. It use to be fun, but i'm just tired of it. If was a great distraction for me and as well as other games. It is time for me to find something new, something i can be happy with. I will still play from time to time, it has been a big part of my life.

Just one tip: work on you rolls because they are obvious. Don't say that you're just messing around because it really is one of your flawa/habits. Work on sheilding as well and as well as D.I'ing. I rememeber that you told me that i taught you everything to D.I., but recently you denied that since your ego grew and believed that no one has helped you (Dior and I). I cannot critic and or Dior, because you won't take things into consideration, because you are better now. Even though you lack the tournament scenes, you became better.

You've been better than me since N64 and recently i declared i became better since i was in the tournament scenes and you were not. You never accepted that since you were blinded by your ego. But all is well.

I liked how you point out to NP that you had a life, but the things is, you define life as not going to tournaments and staying home-because your mom won't let you. I just thought that was funny when you said that.

*** i am giving up my account for grabs. Anyone want it? and the title of "Worst smasher ever" # 12 and 4 infraction points.

In the end, i'm just tired of this game and the ignorance in ppl it brings out.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
I am not going to say I'm better than you until I can beat you with some consistency.

Rolls obvious at times yes. At the time you had taught me everything about D.I. but I've learned more about it.

You used to raaape me in 64. Now we're about equals in melee.

About the NP thing. I told my Dad about the tournament. He said that I could go, but instead I chose to stay home and help setup my Mom's 50th B-Day party. It kinda seemed more important to help out with that.

Win or Loose....we should all play smash for fun.

Wow Rancho drama. I dunno if it's true that just that video is bad, but your Marth was disappointing. =/
Play me in tournament Vincent.

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
dang you guys just keep better and better. Hey come down to 4 colors around thansk giving break and all of us will kik it w/ smash (+jakes been praticing)

*peace

SpartanGamer

Smash Rookie
WoW! I've learned a bunch from these matches! 6th's Peach is nice! Lol @ Dreamland! Please upload more videos HDE! These are serving as a tutorial for me.

It seems like you found my other thread Wreckless. How did you move your hitbox though?

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Vincent Vega = $ick

About the NP thing. I told my Dad about the tournament. He said that I could go, but instead I chose to stay home and help setup my Mom's 50th B-Day party. It kinda seemed more important to help out with that.

I was saying in general, not just last saturday. . . and if you go to a tournament, you can play $ick!! Even though you suck when you play infront of peers. So in the end, it would solve nada.

dang you guys just keep better and better. Hey come down to 4 colors around thansk giving break and all of us will kik it w/ smash (+jakes been praticing)

*peace
i thought you died?!?

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Wtf who's Sick? Sounds noooobie to me. Lol I meant no offense 6th I just assumed your Marth would be prettier, but apparently it was a bad video? We can do as many friendlies at Pomona if ya want. Sorry I'm not into mming. ^_^

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Is that you $ick on someone else's account? I put the list of last week's money winners on the top in red. Then at the bottom I put a list of people who have taken first place in singles in past tournaments in purple.

Is that what you mean?
Hehe it's me on my cooler account. :p And yeah that's what I meant. ^_^
Point proven.
Vincent Vega DOES sound cooler. Too bad your name is Bryan.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Well, your myspace is posted in your profile and your title says Bryan. Hmmm i wonder.
My name is Derek BTW.
Sorry for starting up our first meet/impression rough and all that past drama.

Your a cool guy.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Any more of my Marth? That was soooo sloppy XP
That was the best one. Believe me. I just looked through it.

Wow I totally missed this

I think I ***** your Falcon and Marth and ***** you in Fox dittos(not recorded sadly). Could just be my imagination...
They were your imaginations. Your ego blinds your perception of what **** is. But then again, you're better than me.
- Like i said, my falcon/marth was acting suckish. And you are better than me in fox dittos cuzz you DO main fox, and i don't.
- OH yea, i didn't feel like adjusting to your gay fox playing style with my marth, so in the end, i was getting beat. AND you did not **** my falcon.
-Your memory is horrible. I just watch those videos again.

IN conclusion. Your are very imaginative

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Well, your myspace is posted in your profile and your title says Bryan. Hmmm i wonder.
My name is Derek BTW.
Sorry for starting up our first meet/impression rough and all that past drama.

Your a cool guy.
No worries, I'm not one to hold a grudge. Lol nice job on the name thing, you figured out all my names o_0 lol. Now that you don't dislike me I wanna play your Falcon again. I usually do really well against Falcons, but yours was tough. :)

Lit

Smash Ace
Jason, you ****. I'll admit that you're better then me. You play a lot better and smarter than i do. I don't put those videos up because it is embarassing for me. I am tired of smash and the drama it brings. It use to be fun, but i'm just tired of it. If was a great distraction for me and as well as other games. It is time for me to find something new, something i can be happy with. I will still play from time to time, it has been a big part of my life.

Just one tip: work on you rolls because they are obvious. Don't say that you're just messing around because it really is one of your flawa/habits. Work on sheilding as well and as well as D.I'ing. I rememeber that you told me that i taught you everything to D.I., but recently you denied that since your ego grew and believed that no one has helped you (Dior and I). I cannot critic and or Dior, because you won't take things into consideration, because you are better now. Even though you lack the tournament scenes, you became better.

You've been better than me since N64 and recently i declared i became better since i was in the tournament scenes and you were not. You never accepted that since you were blinded by your ego. But all is well.

I liked how you point out to NP that you had a life, but the things is, you define life as not going to tournaments and staying home-because your mom won't let you. I just thought that was funny when you said that.

*** i am giving up my account for grabs. Anyone want it? and the title of "Worst smasher ever" # 12 and 4 infraction points.

In the end, i'm just tired of this game and the ignorance in ppl it brings out.
Aight look jason you are good but i havent seen you win a tourney ever. You are not better than derek, for a couple of reason's. One derek has alot more expericene and he has also beaten alot of different people espically in hawii. YOu cant say they are just friendlies bec you dont go to enough tournies to say that. This year you prolly only been to like 4-5 touneys. Other than that me and derek have alot under are belt compared to you. And really i dont know why you guys are fighting over this anyways, with brawls comming out soon, and the socal power rankings already set until brawls cooms i dont know wat yall ****** are trippen bout. ANd WE ALL SUCK WE ARNT RANKED, AND NOBODY KNOWS WHO WE ARE ANYWAYS. it doesnt matter, and btw the bars dude was me. Yea that was me i thought it was the right thing to make a new account, to start everything over. All of are accounts have a bad rep and we just burn all of them and start over. Its just a game, and it shouldnt even be this serious about who is better than who.

I am not going to say I'm better than you until I can beat you with some consistency.

Rolls obvious at times yes. At the time you had taught me everything about D.I. but I've learned more about it.

You used to raaape me in 64. Now we're about equals in melee.

Win or Loose....we should all play smash for fun.

You can not say that bec you dont go to enough tournies to say that. Play you in friendly thats wat you should say.

WoW! I've learned a bunch from these matches! 6th's Peach is nice! Lol @ Dreamland! Please upload more videos HDE! These are serving as a tutorial for me.

It seems like you found my other thread Wreckless. How did you move your hitbox though?
Ill might be over on friday.

*peace
Niggga wat happened to you i thought you died to, i thought u went to some boot camp or sumthin.

And btw all the things i said on the bars account is true bec i asked pro smashers about what they think about you, thats why i said all of that stuff.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Lol Dior

1. We aren't "fighting" and I never said I was better than him.
2. I have won a tourney, but winning isn't what counts it is who you've beaten in tournament
3. Yes You and Derek have more S&C tournament experience....
4. "Win or Loose....we should all play smash for fun." -6th pg2......did you not see this? You're beating a dead horse.
5. Play Me in Tournament or Friendlies cuz you loose in both =] *sarcasm*....*maybe*

Lets play Brian!

Top Bottom